Nightfall – The Ordeal:
A Garden World
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Root Algorithm: Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Universal Wavefunction (Ship)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: Strange Terrain – Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Exclusive Drop: BrayTech Osprey (Rocket Launcher)
- Nightfall: Will of the Thousands – Defeat Xol before everything is destroyed.
- Exclusive Drop: Worm God Incarnation (Transmat Effect)
- Nightfall: Broodhold – Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
Complete various activities around the moon Titan, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Mayhem: "Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You've earned it." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Breakthrough: "Deploying the Breaker makes a wager with your opponents. Don't let them call your bluff." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by deploying the Breaker and hacking the opposing vault or by defending your own vault.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer's Line)
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
Trove Guardian is in Archer's Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Baths > Gauntlet > Dogs > Calus
Challenge: The Royal Pools Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Sweltering Heat||Is it just me?||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Catching Rays||For that natural glow.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Flamingo Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Oiled Algae||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Solstice Hunter Bundle||Ornaments with built-in subclass colored Glows: the intensity increases with Super energy charge.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Micro Mini||Beep, beep.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Edge of the Worlds||Go beyond.||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Silly Handshake||Keep your wrist loose.||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Flick of the Wrist||I could do this all day.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|On Gilt Wings||Be that which carries them to greater heights.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Digital Ops||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of MIDA Multi-Tool. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Triumphant Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Pomegranate Gloss||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Vintage Timber||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Bruised Blush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Welded Brass||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Beach Ball Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Sandcastle Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Enter the Arena||Complete matches in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||3 Crucible matches||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|A Show of Power||Defeat opposing Guardians with Supers in Gambit or Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||15 Super||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-08-25]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.