Nightfall – The Ordeal:
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Savathûn's Dirge: Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Inverted Spire – End the Red Legion expedition that's ripped open the planet's surface.
- Exclusive Drop: Trichromatica (Ghost Shell)
- Nightfall: The Insight Terminus – Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: The Hollowed Lair – The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Exclusive Drop: Mindbender's Ambition (Shotgun)
Complete various activities around the EDZ, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Iron Banner: "There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount." —Lord Saladin – – Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
Supremacy: "Secure those crests, and send a clear message of dominance to your opponents. Just don't forget to give them back after the match. We're not monsters." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and securing the crests they drop. Recover friendly crests to deny them from opponents.
Countdown: "I hope the remaining Red Legion can see this: weapons they brought to destroy us, used as mere toys in training exercises. Do be mindful of the blast radius, though." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by detonating a charge, defusing the opposing charge, or eliminating all opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Nightmare Hunt: Fear: Defeat the Nightmare of Phogoth.
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
Nightmare Hunt: Rage: Defeat the Nightmare of Dominus Ghaul.
Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger's Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Damkath, the Mask
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SR_v1.0.1 (Sniper Rifle)
Raid Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Pleasure Gardens Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|SK-1 Multiband Rover||"The solar system is full of fascinating signals. For some, the source is obvious. For others…"—Master Rahool||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Objective Reality||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Truth. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Champion Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gloamstrife||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Precise Strike||That takes skill.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Study Time||Victorious warriors win first and then go to war.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Canopus Trireme||"I found it on a corroding disk on Venus. A Golden Age map plotting a chart all the way to Sirius. Such ambition… They never got to use it."—Tenet-2||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Miniscule Melody||Couldn't be more sorry.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Intrepid Discovery Vest||Equip this ornament on any Year 3 Legendary armor set to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Bad Dog||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Leviathan's Breath. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Ennead Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Desert of Gold||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Buffer Overflow||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Dome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chrome Stock||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Sterile Neutrino Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|SIVA Emergence||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Clean Shot||Earn points by getting precision final blows with any weapon against combatants or Guardians.||1000 Glimmer||100 ||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Quantity or Quality||Earn points by defeating targets. Defeating bosses and Guardians grants the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||350 Points||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-09-08]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.