Nightfall – The Ordeal:
Lake of Shadows
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Epitaph: Taken combatants generate blight geysers when defeated.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload or Stagger mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Grask's Bile: Incoming environmental damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Militia's Birthright (Grenade Launcher)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Scarlet Keep – Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Nightfall: The Arms Dealer – Shut down the operations of an ironmonger providing weapons to the Red Legion.
- Exclusive Drop: Tilt Fuse (Vehicle)
- Nightfall: Tree of Probabilities – Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest.
- Exclusive Drop: D.F.A. (Hand Cannon)
FLASHPOINT: TANGLED SHORE
Complete various activities around the Tangled Shore, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Momentum Control: "You've been capturing zones and destroying your enemies for a long time, haven't you? Let's pick up the pace a bit." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing zones and defeating opponents. All weapons are more lethal, abilities replenish only on kills, and tracker is disabled.
Lockdown: "Hold your ground. Yield to no one." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by capturing and holding zones. Win rounds instantly by capturing all three.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish: Defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
Trove Guardian is in Archer's Line
Menagerie Boss: Arunak, Hive Ogre
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Grenadier: Grenade abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Arc Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Escalation Protocol Boss: Naksud, the Famine
This boss drops:
Raid Order: Dogs > Gauntlet > Baths > Calus
Challenge: Throne Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Elegant Twirl||Where we stop, nobody knows.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Matterscourge||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Outbreak Perfected. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Daito Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Circadian Chill||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Commanding Presence||Whether we wanted it or not…||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Respectful Handshake||Never skip leg day.||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Canopus Wing||People used to look up and see the shimmer of the stars. Now they see only the darkness between them. The light still shines, though.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Multiband Shell||For Ghosts with an important message.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|August Courser||"The Light's reach is vast, Guardian; it goes wherever you're willing to carry it."—The Speaker||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Heated Exchange||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of The Last Word. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Crota's Bane Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Bumblebee||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Metropolitan Acoustics||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Byzantium Lotus||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Celebrate Newness||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Eldritch Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Tiger Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Prismatic Recaster Weekly Bounties
|Red End||Defeat Cabal with damage or finishers anywhere in the system.||1000 Glimmer||100 Cabal & 10 Finisher||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
|Tri-Barrel Enforcer||Defeat combatants and Guardians with Kinetic, Energy, and Power weapons.||1000 Glimmer||100 Kinetic weapon defeats & 50 Energy weapon defeats & 25 Power weapon defeats||500 Twisted Energy & XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-09-15]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.