Nightfall – The Ordeal:
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- In Anânh's Chorus: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
Glory: Survival: "Outlive your foes, and there can be no possible outcome but victory." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Glory by depleting your opponents' shared life pool and then eliminate them.
Freelance Glory: Survival: "Outlive your foes, and there can be no possible outcome but victory." —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Glory by depleting your opponents' shared life pool and then eliminate them.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger's Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Threatening Stance||Show them you mean business.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Electronica Shell||For Ghosts who love to groove.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Crow Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Gloamstrife||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Trailing Pyrotechnics||Guardians don't look at explosions.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Bitcrushed Shell||For Ghosts who lack resolution.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Stardevil Racer||"They followed my engine glow all the way into the chasm. Then they saw the flare on Kestra's scope. Too late, friends." —Marcus Ren||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Third Rail||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Riskrunner. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Forbidden Visage Grips||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Unyielding Grasp||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Salvation's Grip. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Bicameral Promise||My dreams are carved into stone.||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Metro Shift||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Indigo Matrix||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Oiled Gunmetal||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Plesiohedral State||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Twin Snake Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Shattered Shrieker||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 ||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider's Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Solar||Defeat a Fallen boss with Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Precision||Defeat a Hive boss with precision damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-12-01]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.