Nightfall – The Ordeal:
The Scarlet Keep
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Hashladûn's Serenade: Arc damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
"This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown." —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis's military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Hard-Packed Shell||For Ghosts who never shy away from a (snowball) fight.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Graceful Spin||10/10||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Rocket-Propelled Bobsled||It's more than just a Sparrow.||Vehicle||600 Bright Dust|
|Dawning Festiveness||Apply this Dawning shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Lucent Night Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Northlight Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2019 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Frostveil Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2018 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||1200 Bright Dust|
|Winterhart Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Dawning 2017 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||3600 Bright Dust|
|Polar Vortex||Some days you get the bear. Some days the bear gets you.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Glad Tidings||"This may be the 'Last Safe City,' but we've still gotta look out for each other." —Suraya Hawthorne||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Emberwick Shell||For Ghosts who lead others home.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Get That Bread||Mmm, freshly baked!||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Comfort Dance||A nostalgic dance to help one simply feel better.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Icecapade||A bit wobbly, aren't you?||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Cocoa Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||500 Bright Dust|
|Dawning Hope||Apply this Dawning shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Celestia||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Shower of Gifts||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Snowy Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Sweet Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 ||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider's Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Elemental||Defeat a Fallen boss with Elemental damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Stasis||Defeat a Hive boss with Stasis damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2020-12-15]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.