Nightfall – The Ordeal:
The Scarlet Keep
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Hashladûn's Serenade: Arc damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
"This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown." —Lord Shaxx
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis's military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Victory Dance||Never let go of the game.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Atlas Runner||Here to help you carry the load.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Spider Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Amethyst Bloom||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Kitbash Shell||For Ghosts who are barely keeping it together.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Atlas Hauler||We all carry heavy burdens. Don't carry yours alone.||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Linear Fusion Dance||Bring things together and dance!||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Mad Son of Seychelles||Disciple of the land of palms.||Vehicle||600 Bright Dust|
|Refashioned Shapes||"Recovery is a spiral, not a circle. You may return to the same patterns, but you will break free." —Eris Morn||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|The Old Ways||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Cloudstrike. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Too Hot||Spicy! So spicy!||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Desert of Gold||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reefmade||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Atlantic Rush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Biolume||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reflection Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Guiding Light||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Ketch Flight Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 ||XP & Glimmer|
The Crow, Spider's Enforcer
|Fallen Boss Culling: Stasis||Defeat a Fallen boss with Stasis damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Fallen boss defeated||XP|
|Hive Boss Culling: Kinetic||Defeat a Hive boss with Kinetic damage.||1000 Glimmer||4 Hive boss defeated||XP|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Phobos Warden Gauntlets||Vanguard||Gauntlets||2||26||2||6||6||16||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Helm||Crucible||Helmet||14||2||14||2||21||6||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Grasps||Vanguard||Gauntlets||16||14||2||18||2||6||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Strides||Crucible||Leg Armor||30||2||2||16||7||2||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Calamity Rig Gloves||Gambit||Gauntlets||14||15||2||2||6||22||61||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2021-01-26]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.