Nightfall – The Ordeal:
The Devils' Lair
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Sepiks's Gaze: Incoming Arc and splash damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Blood in the Water||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Lampion Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Bruised Blush||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Playground Ride||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Cross-Step Shuffle||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|The Grateful Crane||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Chela-N||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Eight Ball Shell||For Ghosts who want to be consulted.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Devil's Advocate||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Devil's Ruin. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Beastly Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||500 Bright Dust|
|Chalco's Finery||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reefmade||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Verdigris||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Abyssinian Gold||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Champion Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Ketch Flight Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Stasis Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Shaw Han, Cosmodrome
|Public Disturbance||Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||3 Public events||XP & Glimmer|
|Full Spectrum||Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage.||1000 Glimmer||25 ||XP & Glimmer|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Helm||Crucible||Helmet||8||16||6||9||13||6||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Titan||Wildwood Gauntlets||EDZ||Gauntlets||8||16||6||9||13||6||58||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Strides||Vanguard||Leg Armor||13||2||16||13||6||8||58||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2021-02-09]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.