Nightfall – The Ordeal:
The Insight Terminus
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Kargen's Stratagem: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis's military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Ninja Vanish||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Fluid Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Heartbreaking Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Copperbrand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Flag on the Play||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Awkward Five||Multiplayer Emote||1250 Bright Dust|
|Gigantes Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Rigel Crossroads||Equip this ornament to change the appearance of Graviton Forfeit. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Hunter Ornament||1500 Bright Dust|
|Astera Blade||Ship||500 Bright Dust|
|Tertiary Objective||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Trinity Ghoul. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Crow Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|First Light||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Chitin Slate||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Neopop Wave||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Rustberry||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Signal Processed||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Box of Tricks||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Contender's Ascent V||Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the "Challenger's Proving V" quest.||1 Challenger's Proving V completed||XP & Empress & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Golden Reaper||Acquire Cabal Gold by playing strikes, Gambit, Crucible, public events, and more.||500 Cabal Gold||XP & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Graven Scrawl||Investigate cryptic notes left in the captain's log.||3 Cryptic notes followed||XP|
|Lenses in Focus||Go to the Prismatic Recaster and discover how to unlock more lenses.||5 Lenses unlocked||XP|
|Apex Armorer||Masterwork a piece of armor.||1 Progress||XP & Bright Dust|
|Salvager's Salvo Armament||Acquire the Seasonal Ritual weapon.||1 ||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|In It for Infamy||Earn Infamy ranks in Gambit.||5 Infamy ranks||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|Ultimate Champion||Defeat Champions in any Nightfall: The Ordeal strikes. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.||60 Champions||4x XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Cinder Pinion Greaves||Crucible||Leg Armor||6||18||2||2||2||26||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Grasps||Crucible||Gauntlets||7||2||20||2||12||16||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Cinder Pinion Robes||Crucible||Chest Armor||16||13||2||20||9||2||62||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Wildwood Cover||EDZ||Helmet||7||20||2||2||19||9||59||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2021-03-09]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.