Nightfall – The Ordeal:
The Devils' Lair
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Arach-NO!: When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Sepiks's Gaze: Incoming Arc and splash damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis's technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow's Harbor)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion's Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Belvedere||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of the Prospector. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Halcyon Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|The Whipcrack||"I don't care if you 'really, really, really like it,' Marcus. It looks just like your others. You don't need it." —Didi||Vehicle||600 Bright Dust|
|Descendant Vex Chrome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|A Sour Taste||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Flailing Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Threat Display||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Strides||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|That's the One||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Foundational Structure||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Hard Light. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Thumbs-Up Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|SUROS Modular Shine||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Desert of Gold||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Byzantium Lotus||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Nectar Dynamo||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Sterile Neutrino Effects||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Cabal Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Champion Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Contender's Ascent VI||Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the "Challenger's Proving VI" quest. Then defeat Cabal using a Bow anywhere in the system.||1 Challenger's Proving completed & 60 ||XP & Imperial Needle & Empress & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Small-Caliber Contender||Defeat combatants using a Submachine Gun. Battlegrounds missions grant the most efficient progress.||400 ||XP|
|Nightfall Variety Attack||Defeat combatants using Sniper Rifles, Submachine Guns, Rocket Launchers, or Bows in Nightfall: The Ordeal.||80 Combatants||XP|
|Cabal Contenders||Defeat Elite or Boss Cabal anywhere in Battlegrounds missions.||65 Cabal||XP & War Table Reputation (Large)|
|Once Chosen, Now Fallen||Calibrate weapons against Fallen. Earn bonus progress for precision final blows.||200 Fallen||Double XP & Bright Dust|
|Kill Them with Style||Acquire the Pyretic ornament for the Salvager's Salvo Grenade Launcher.||1 Weapon Ornament||Double XP & Bright Dust|
|Conquest of the Mighty||Complete any Nightfall: The Ordeal strike on Grandmaster.||1 Nightfall: The Ordeal||4x XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Titan||Calamity Rig Plate||Gambit||Chest Armor||8||16||6||2||14||16||62||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Mask||EDZ||Helmet||26||2||2||12||12||2||56||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Warlock||Calamity Rig Robes||Gambit||Chest Armor||26||2||2||16||12||2||60||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2021-03-16]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.