Nightfall – The Ordeal:
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Ignovun's Challenge: Incoming splash damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Rotation Drop: The Palindrome (Hand Cannon)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis's military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Author of Devastation||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Wish-Ender. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Denial Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Emperor Calus Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Nectar Dynamo||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Head Banger||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Showstopper Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Peerless Precision Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Gigantes Roamer||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Cloak||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Pale Rider||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of The Fourth Horseman. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Depository Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Flavedo Core||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Reefmade||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Amethyst Veil||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Gloamstrife||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Taken Arrival||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Corrupt Ether||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Daito Capsule Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Nightfall Proving Grounds||Defeat combatants using a Linear Fusion Rifle or Sidearm in the Nightfall: The Ordeal version of the Proving Grounds strike.||3 Nightfall strikes & 50 ||XP|
|Legendary Lost Sector Variety Attack||Defeat combatants in Legendary Lost Sectors using Sniper Rifles, Submachine Guns, Rocket Launchers, or Bows.||300 Combatants||Double XP|
|Lenses in Focus||Go to the Prismatic Recaster and discover how to unlock more lenses.||10 Lenses unlocked||XP|
|Clearing the Inner Circle||Defeat Primeval Envoys in Gambit.||40 Envoys||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|Trial by Firing Squad||Win multiple rounds in the Trials of Osiris.||7 Wins||4x XP & Bright Dust & Trials of Osiris Weapon|
|Decisive Strike||Acquire the Panacea ornament for the Salvager's Salvo Grenade Launcher.||1 Weapon Ornament||Double XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Mask||Vanguard||Helmet||13||2||16||18||8||2||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Phobos Warden Strides||Vanguard||Leg Armor||6||8||12||2||2||26||56||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Calamity Rig Mask||Gambit||Helmet||21||6||2||15||14||2||60||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Warlock||Wildwood Boots||EDZ||Leg Armor||6||18||2||2||2||26||56||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2021-03-30]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.