Nightfall – The Ordeal:
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Clash
Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis's technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra's forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger's Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger's Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Hard Light Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Grooving||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Ketch Flight Entrance||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Rustberry||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Stick Battle||Multiplayer Emote||4250 Bright Dust|
|Chomping Dance||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Phalanx Shell||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Synchrotron Accelerator||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Celestial Cuirass||Equip this ornament on any eligible Legendary armor item to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it's unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Uniocracy||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Anarchy. Once you get an ornament, it's unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Thumbs-Down Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost's projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Xenosilver||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Safety First||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Carbon Blood||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Nectar Dynamo||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Celebrate Newness||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|The Past Unearthed||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Up in Smoke||Modifications for your ship's transmat systems, so you'll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Convex Convergence||Focus Tier 3 Umbral Engrams.||1 Umbral Engrams focused||XP|
|Suited for Combat||Defeat targets anywhere in the system with a full armor set. Bonus progress for defeating Guardians.||400 Combatants||Double XP|
|Dire Portents||Complete Exotic quest "Presage" on Normal or Master difficulty.||3 Exotic Quest: Presage||XP|
|…And Fell the Giant||Stagger, pierce, or disrupt Champions.||50 Champions||4x XP & Bright Dust|
|Feels Good to Be Bad||Defeat Guardians in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating them as an Invader.||40 Guardians||Double XP & Bright Dust|
Notable Armor Rolls
Only notable rolls (stat total >= 58 or single stat >= 26) are listed here.
|Hunter||Cinder Pinion Vest||Crucible||Chest Armor||7||16||6||8||6||16||59||25 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer|
|Hunter||Wildwood Mask||EDZ||Helmet||7||20||2||2||2||27||60||25 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
|Warlock||Wildwood Boots||EDZ||Leg Armor||12||6||8||2||14||16||58||20 Legendary Shards & 10 Dusklight Shard|
Source: Original link
© Post "[D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2021-04-06]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.