Here's a megathread for the upcoming maintenance that will bring us Update 2.9.2. We got a small preview in the TWAB from 8/27:
Solstice of Heroes: Ornament Glows
- Shortly after Solstice went live, we became aware of a difference between how the universal armor glow bundle icon was depicted and how it visually performed in the game. After investigating the issue, we felt the difference between them was too vast. We have revisited the glow intensity of these ornaments and enhanced the in-game appearance to match the icon as closely as possible.
- With additional Destiny Content Vault details available, we’re seeing many players returning to content released in the earlier years of Destiny 2. Some players are hunting Triumphs, while others are focusing on rewards. One of these rewards is the unique emblem players unlock after collecting all the available Sleeper Nodes introduced in Destiny 2: Warmind.
- Due to the way that the Sleeper Nodes were created, we are unable to completely remove the possibility of receiving duplicate Override Frequencies, but we are making some improvements to greatly reduce the odds of receiving a duplicate. The following tips will help you avoid duplicates and acquire those final elusive nodes.
- When combining Resonate Stems, it is very unlikely that the resulting Override Frequency will unlock a node in your current area. For example, if you need to unlock a node in Heatsink, you should leave Heatsink before creating an Override Frequency.
- Destiny 2 has an internal checklist of nodes you have unlocked. This checklist is separate from the count you see in game, and prior to this fix, the checklist would frequently be cleared. Clearing this checklist is the reason duplicates were so common. Going forward, the checklist will never be cleared.
- Note: If you create an Override Frequency for a node that you have opened in the past, you should open the node again instead of deleting the Override Frequency. This will allow the internal checklist to be updated, and help prevent future duplicates.
- In different terms, the team has created a form of “bad luck protection” for Sleeper Nodes, but the tracking is starting fresh. Get hunting, and you’ll be unlocking a unique emblem before you know it.
Assorted Fixes and Changes
- Fixing an issue where player spawn effects would freeze in Gambit.
- Fixing an issue where the ADS on the Cold Denial Season Pass ornament was different than the base weapon model.
- Redrix’s Broadsword will now be available to reclaim from Collections. (Note: This will be locked to the first roll rewarded when completing the Broadsword quest)
- Spider will begin offering three weekly “Wanted” adventure bounties, up from one.
- Fixing an issue that prevented the Exotic perk on the Merciless Fusion Rifle from triggering.
- Jade Rabbit's perk is also not working properly because of the same issue affecting Merciless and will also be fixed in 2.9.2. on September 8. (~ Cozmo23)
We have a few more general bug fixes slated for this update as well. Player Support will have a final preview of bugs to be resolved next week, followed by the full list of patch notes when the update goes live.Загрузка...
Maintenance will begin when this thread is one hour old. Third Party apps (like DIM) will be disabled when this thread is 15 minutes old.
Game Downtime should only last 15 minutes (until DAILY RESET).
Patch should hit at Daily Reset time as well.
Please note that maintenance isn't fully over until two hours after reset, which means third party apps (like DIM, and your beloved
|9:00 AM PDT||1600 UTC||Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Update 2.9.2. Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible. Players who observe issues should report to the #Help forum.|
|9:45 AM PDT||1645 UTC||Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance. Players will be removed from activities and won't be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PDT. At 10 AM, Update 2.9.2 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions. Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 12 PM.|
|10:00 AM PDT||1700 UTC||Destiny 2 Update 2.9.2 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2. Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.|
|12:00 PM PDT||1900 UTC||Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude. Console players who encounter issues updating to Update 2.9.2 should restart their console and try downloading the update. Players who observe issues should report to the |
Timezone convertor for Guardians in need.
Source: Original link
© Post "Destiny 2 Maintenance Megathread [2020-09-08]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.