Here's a megathread for the upcoming maintenance that will bring us Update 3.1.1. All posts about the maintenance will be redirected to this thread.
Game will be brought offline when this thread is ONE HOUR old. Maintenance begins when this thread is 15 MINUTES old. Some features of third party apps (like DIM) could be disabled then, before the game is offline.
Game Downtime is 15 MINUTES (until WEEKLY RESET).
Patch & Patchnotes should hit at WEEKLY RESET as well.
Please note that maintenance isn't fully over until one hour after reset, which means third party apps (like DIM, and your beloved
Patchnote Previewsource :
- Fixed an issue where the strike Boss would not spawn until all players were alive and present.
- Improved objective waypoint behavior.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in player-directive text.
- Fixed a bug where a fireteam member entering the area late could cause the Warsat falling visual effects again.
- Fixed an issue where Zavala's dialog in the first area could play multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where a fallen energy shield could be seen sticking out of a wall.
- Sepiks Prime now has a Boss health bar.
- Fixed some floating environment objects.
- Fixed an issue where some monster spawn points looked like accessible doorways to players.
- Fixed an issue where an Overload Captain could spawn with the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue where the Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs could respawn after they were defeated.
- Fixed an issue where physics was missing from a wall early in the strike, allowing players to get lost out of environment.
- Fixed an issue with the Linear Actuators Exotic perk for the Titan Exotic Dunemarchers, which was not triggering properly. The perk now behaves as expected, triggering on each/subsequent melee strike after an appropriate amount of sprint time.
- Font of Might no longer displays a generic "Damage Boost" string when its benefit is active.
- Fixed a bug where the Mantle of Battle Harmony and Omnioculus Exotics were not displaying their flavor text.
- Omioculus also no longer grants melee energy when making only yourself invisible under some circumstances.
- Cuirass of the Falling Star no longer grants an Overshield when used with Supers other than Thundercrash.
- Fixed an issue where flavor text wasn't appearing for several seasonal weapons.
- Added rumble to the end of Dead Man's Tale's reload.
- Adjusted Riskrunner perk VFX that were causing epileptic issues.
- Reduced Arbalest's aim assist, making it harder to hit headshots in Crucible.
- Set the Frenzy and Cranial Spike perks to use the correct buff icons.
- Fixed Ticuu's Divination's missing kill feed icon.
- The Double Trouble Dreaming City Triumph can now be obtained.
- The Braytech transponder signal on Europa will no longer be removed if player dies with 2/3 completed.
- Completing the Forfeit Shrine Ascendant Challenge will now grant progress towards the Ascendant Champion and Honed for Speed Triumphs.
|9:00 AM PDT||1600 UTC||Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Update 3.1.1. Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible. Players who observe issues should report to the #Help forum.|
|9:45 AM PDT||1645 UTC||Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance. Players will be removed from activities and won't be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PDT. At 10 AM PDT, Update 3.1.1 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions. Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 11 AM PDT.|
|10:00 AM PDT||1700 UTC||Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2. Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.|
|11:00 AM PDT||1800 UTC||Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude. Console players who encounter issues updating to Update 3.1.1 should restart their console and try downloading the update. Players who observe issues should report to the |
Timezone convertor for Guardians in need.
Source: Original link
© Post "Destiny 2 Maintenance Megathread [2021-03-16]" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.