I've been playing Destiny like pretty much everyone here for a long time.
I love this game. It's highs and it's lows. During the last season I had a bunch of the titles available at the time, so I decided that I would get all of them.
Tonight I finished the Strange Terrain Grandmaster, unlocked Conqueror and finally completed the game.
The chase was really fun to me, a good challenge all the way through.
I still remember the first title I got: Rivensbane. Petra's Run was the last triumph I needed and my hearth was beating all the way through the Raid. Cursebreaker and Dredgen were next after it. Then Chronicler (boy is that one way too long to get).
Shadow was the next title after it, and my team at the time got it the week it became available. I still remember how the Flawless menagerie bosses were harder than Crown of Ease.
Unbroken was by far the hardest one at the time. I had some help from some friends in the first two 5500 runs, but with Shadowkeep introducing freelance I decided to do the whole run solo, and that was one of the best decisions I made. The matches were really intense, the grind brutal at times, but I've always enjoyed PvP in Destiny, so I kept going.
It took me almost 3 days to get to 5500 in Freelance, and that was an insane achievement for me.
But when I really started chasing titles was during Warmind. The season was empty, but since I'm still unable to find a game I enjoy as much as Destiny, and due to covid I had a bunch of free time, I decided to go all in on the grind.
Almighty, Flawless, Blacksmith, Reckoner, Enlightened and Harbinger were all achieved in the span of a couple of months.
For most of them I already had some progress.
- Blacksmith since I was farming for god rolls weapons for PvP. https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1253080971999617025
- Reckoner was pretty… Interesting… I had all the reckoning triumphs done luckily, so I just needed the collection badge and the actual sets triumphs. I decided to do the whole thing solo… It took me 10 days of only Gambit, around 100 games easily, but on the 17th I was done with the seal. https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1250906995651117059 I displayed that bad boy for a long time.
- Harbinger and Enlighened were not that bad. I got stuck on Anlightened for a long time because I was missing the Clan Night triumph. https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1258332623040057344 (I can't find the Enlightened unlock screenshot :/ )
- Hardcoded victory for Almighty was also achieved around that time: https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1253267775902056448
- Flawless with my friends Burt and Lazy was another really good one to pursue. I loved the challenge and I had really good teammates. I miss playing with them but trials right now is not fun personally so… https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1249080994864476160
- And tonight I finally finished Conqueror, after doing all of the GMs in all LFG teams: https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1301969683197952000
I'm kind of sad I don't have tweets for the other seals, I was hoping to group all of them together.
It feels pretty wierd. I'm really excited to see what Beyond Light will bring to the table!
All the completed seals: https://twitter.com/MrPinoShow/status/1301972333603835904
I'm making this post in part because I'm pretty proud of myself (bragging), and in part becasue I wanted to put my experience in writing for people interested un pursuing some of these titles.
The grind for these might seem impossible without a full team of friends, but in reality you can get through a lot of the content in this game via LFG posts and random teams, or you can straight up solo some of the titles people think are too hard to get (Unbroken and Reckoner specifically)
Don't get me wrong: a consistent team helps a lot, I won't deny it, but pretty much all the PvE seals are achievable. Flawless runs and some challenges are probably the hardest things you're going to have to face, but with all the guides around and people in the community that like to help others you'd be surprised with how much you can do.
If you're one of those players that are scared of the challenge but are interested in starting to chase a title, just do it. You'll be surprised on how much you can achieve!
Source: Original link
© Post "I’ve finally finished the game, and it feels wierd…" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.