I have taken inspiration in Bungie's wish to simplify Light subclasses as they've identified that there are many that aren't being used. I have chosen abilities that I believe are the best for this subclass, there are a few more that I wanted to include but I have limited the aspects to 2 and fragments to 6 with 4 being able to be used at a time like the current Stasis subclass. As Stasis freezes I thought that other classes should have something similar i.e solar burns (similar to Touch of Flame in D1), void blinds (similar to Starless Night from the Helm of Saint-14) and arc disorients (similar to Disorienting Blow or the effects of Gemini Jester). I am fully aware these builds are OP but I see no reason why we can't mix abilities from different trees or any from D1. I also haven't made fragments class-wide. Each subclass will have their own specific ones to cover abilities we had in D1 and D2.
- Golden Gun. Short press (super). Summon a flaming pistol which disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.
- Blade Barrage. Long press (super). Vault into the air and unleash a volley of Solar-charged explosive knives.
- Dodge*.* Marksman's or gambler's.
- Grenades. Incendiary, swarm or tripmine.
- Jump. High, strafe or triple.
- Melee. Proximity Throwing Knife (throw a knife that attaches to a surface upon impact and explodes when it detects an enemy nearby), Kinfe Trick (throw a fan of flaming knives that burn targets on hit) or Weighted Knife (throw a knife that deals extra precision damage. Precision knife kills with this melee ability immediately recharge it),
- Gunslinger's Trance, precision kills increase weapon stability. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Playing with Fire, damaging enemies with your abilities also burns them.
- Keyhole. Golden Gun overpenetrates and can damage multiple targets. Precision hits with Golden Gun generate Orbs of Light, increase its damage and extend its duration.
- Knife Juggler. Precision kills with Throwing Knife immediately resets its cooldown.
- Gambler's Dagger, -10 Strength. Gain an additional Throwing Knife.
- Six-Shooter. Golden Gun can be fired quickly up to 6 times and refunds a bullet with each kill.
- Practice makes perfect, -10 Intellect. Enter a trance with each precision hit, reducing the cooldown of your Super.
- Chains of Woe. Precision kills increase weapon reload speed for you and nearby allies.
Let me know what you think and if you would change anything. I'll do another one of these tomorrow.
Part 1 Solar Warlock here
Part 2 Void Titan here
Part 3 Arc Hunter here
Part 4 Void Warlock here
Part 5 Arc Titan here
Source: Original link
© Post "Light subclass redesigned like Stasis with some D1 flair part 6: Solar Hunter." for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.