Warlock Darkness Subclass of Corrosion
“Guardian, I’ve grave news. With the fall of Xivu Arath, Savathun has finally stepped out of her shadows to claim the power left behind. She’s left the European Dead Zone in shambles on her warpath towards Old Chicago. She seeks the power of the long dead worm god Yul, a corpse that was left to fester with darkness and decay. Trail her and stop her, lest she become a force unlike anything we’ve ever seen.” –Elsie Bray
- Corrosion: Corrosion is the power of poison supplemented by the darkness infused worm god Yul. Comes at four different levels. Duration and D/T change depending on the ability, but the overall percentage of damage dealt to guardians remains roughly the same.
- Weak Corrosion: Deals ~25% of guardian’s health over full duration.
- Corrosion: Deals ~50% of guardian’s health over full duration.
- Heavy Corrosion: Deals ~75% of guardian’s health over full duration.
- Lethal Dose: Lethal with one application at all resilience levels.
- Catalyze: Increases the damage dealt per tick of corrosion by increasing its tier. I.e a guardian who is catalyzed before being hit with weak corrosion will be dealt damage as though it were normal Corrosion.
- Weak Corrosion >> Corrosion
- Corrosion >> Heavy Corrosion
- Heavy Corrosion >> Lethal Dose
- Strafe Glide
- Burst Glide
- Cloudform: Convert into a cloud of darkness that can cross long distances over a short duration. Weakly Corrodes enemies that come in contact with you. (Cooldown: 8 sec. Travels roughly the same distance as blink + astrocyte)
- Launches an orb of condensed hive darkness that catalyzes it’s target, increasing all damage dealt to that target by Corrosion. (Has same travel speed as pre-nerf penumbral blast and slightly higher range at 22m)
- Creates a short range cloud of hive magics that deals Corrosion damage to all enemies hit. (Deals 31 damage on impact and inflicts corrosion of 10 dmg/sec for 7 seconds).
- Vengeance: Creates a Corrosive AoE that lasts for a short duration before imploding, inflicting Heavy Corrosion on enemies that make contact.
- Spite: Creates a large AoE that catalyzes all enemies caught within its radius.
- Virulent Swarm: Channel hive magic into your hands and cast it down upon your foes. Roaming super that allows the warlock to lob multiple orbs of heavy Corrosion that have a wide AoE and linger for a long duration from one hand and fast travelling, moderate seeking catalyzing orbs from the other.
- Fang of Xivu Arath: A forsaken tooth from the Hive God of War, so small and simple, yet it reeks of hive magics and heresies.
- Inflicts corrosion when casting your rift. Enemies that are already afflicted with corrosion are catalyzed instead
- Savathun’s Song: The solemn hymn of Savathun, brought forth into reality and shaped into a weapon of control.
- Hold > to prime yourself. Upon receiving damage, you will explode in a large radius with the effects of the primed grenade.
Fragments: Fragments for the Corrosion subclass come in the form of Visages, glimpses of the different Hive gods via the use of the Ascendant Lens. They aren’t physical objects such as what we got with stasis, but more abstract representations of the different characters in the form of corrosion.
- Visage of Oryx: Defeating an enemy affected by corrosion grants grenade and melee energy.
- Works similarly to the Wellspring perk. If one is full, then all the energy will go to the uncharged ability.
- Visage of Hashladûn: Defeating an enemy affected by corrosion will immediately trigger health regeneration.
- Visage of Crota: Grenades and charged melees have an increased radius/range.
- Visage of Dûl Incaru: Increases the duration of all catalyzing and corrosion effects.
- Will not increase Heavy Corrosion enough to be lethal to a full health guardian.
- Visage of Nokris: Reduces damage dealt to you by combatants affected by corrosion.
- Does not reduce damage taken from guardians.
- Visage of Xol: Taking damage from enemies affected by corrosion grants class ability. Damage to health grants additional class ability energy.
Source: Original link
© Post "My first draft of the Warlock Corruption/Corrosion Subclass. I’ve yet to assign damage values, ranges, and durations to a lot of the abilities, but any input would be great!" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.