Deer trivia: Many animals – including deer! – have what are known as “dewclaws” on their feets. In deer, these manifest as two small hooks on the back of their hooves. They give the deer extra traction when running at high speeds.
Step 1 – Deer hoof grappling hooks.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
Tower Bounties: – Shaxx – Sparring Grounds – Complete 2 Crucible Matches – Shaxx – On the Mark – 3 Precision Kills in Crucible – Shaxx – Full Control – Complete 1 Match of Control – Banshee – Kinetic Calibration – Kill Stuff With Kinetic Weapons – Ada-1 – Rasmussen Tribute – 50 Power Weapon Kills – Ada-1 – Forge Super Kills – 10 Super Kills in a Forge – Ada-1 – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills in a Forge – Drifter Daily – Invader: Invading the Crucible – Complete 2 Crucible Matches – Drifter Daily – Reaper: Reaping With the Basics – 30 Primary Ammo Kills – Drifter Daily – Collector: Collecting From Patrols – Complete 3 Patrols – Prismatic Recaster – Fisticuffs – 20 Melee Ability Kills – Prismatic Recaster – Dethroned – Kill 5 Hive With Finishers
- Eris Morn – Lunar Patrol – Complete 3 Patrols on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Moonstreak – Kill 50 Enemies on the Moon Without Dying
- Eris Morn – No Safe Harbor – Kill 25 Hive in Sorrow’s Harbor
- Devrim Kay – European Live Zone – Kill 50 Enemies in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – The Bug Guns – 3 Power Weapon Multikills in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Exterminator – Kill 30 Fallen in the EDZ
- Failsafe – Power Fantasy – Kill 50 Enemies on Nessus
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Play two Iron Banner matches. (20 minutes)
- Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe’s bounty, then clear the Izanami Forge. (10 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out and patrol in Sorrow’s Harbor. (10 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounties, then clear the Scavenger’s Den Lost Sector. That’s 49 enemies, so just kill one more wherever. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 19 Dailies
Total Time: 50 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .38
- 99,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 15 Crucible Tokens, 3/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 3/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 1 Enhancement Core
- 3 Modulus Reports
- 50 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filaments
- 15 Dusklight Shards
- 5 Datalettuce
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.18
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Rocket Launcher, Fusion Rifle, Super, Arc Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Scout Rifle, Fusion Rifle, Rocket Launcher Kills
- Eris: Auto Rifle Kills on the Moon
- Failsafe: Void Kills on Nessus
- Brother Vance: Kill 50 Enemies, Generate 10 Orbs, 15 Solar Ability Kills on Mercury
- Put ‘em all together: Run a Mercury Strike with a Solar Subclass and a Scout Rifle/Fusion Rifle/Rocket Launcher loadout, one of which is Arc. Auto Rifle to slay out on the Moon, any Void weapon in the Forge. This is 12 extra bounties for 72,000 XP.
- Titan’s easy today with Void and Solar weapons.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 09/14/2020" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.