Deer trivia: The Schomburk’s Deer got royally screwed by Mother Nature. The species primarily lived in Thailand, which meant they had to survive monsoon season. They did this by fleeting to high ground, which floods turned into islands. Predators also fled to those islands. Guess who won?
Step 1 – Given that we’re entering hurricane season, encourage your local deer to taking swimming lessons at the Y.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Banshee Daily – Kinetic Calibration – Kill Stuff With Kinetic Guns
- Drifter Daily – Big-Game Hunter – Kill an HVT in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Elite Executioner – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Line ‘em Up – As a Fireteam, Kill 5 Enemy Guardians in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Final Ploy – 5 Finisher Kills in Gambit
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Precision Shooter – 50 Precision Kills
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Breakin’ Taken – Kill 5 Taken With Finishers
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Wayfaring Spelunker – Loot 1 Lost Sector Chest
- Eris Morn – I Said What I Fragment – Collect 2 Phantasmal Fragments
- Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 15 Energy Weapon Streak Kills
- Eris Morn – Unscathed Deathdealer – 10 Power Weapon Streak Kills
- Eris Morn – Cut the Anchor – Kill 25 Fallen in the Anchor of Light
- Devrim Kay – European Live Zone – Kill 50 Enemies in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Deadeye – 10 Precision Kills in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Lost Territory – Clear 2 Lost Sectors in the EDZ
- Brother Vance – Take It Orb Lose It – Generate 10 Orbs of Light on Mercury
- Brother Vance – Chest a Moment – Loot 5 Chests on Mercury
- Brother Vance – Vex Vanquisher – 10 Vex Precision Kills on Mercury
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Play one-to-two rounds of Gambit Prime. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, and buy two Phantasmal Fragments from the Lectern. After that, slay out in the Anchor of Light. (10 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounties, and clear two Lost Sectors. One of them should be Taken (either the Cavern of Souls or Hallowed Grove). Remember your Finishers! (10 minutes)
- Fly to Mercury, grab Vance’s bounties, then hit up the Lost Sector to clear orbs/precision kills quickly. Then scootypuff around looting chests. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 18 Dailies
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .4
- 108,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly (unmodified)
- 4/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 1 Enhancement Core
- 75 Altered Element
- 20 Helium Filaments
- 15 Dusklight Shards
- 15 Simulation Seeds
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.44
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Grenade Launcher, Solar, Arc, Finisher Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Trace Rifle, Special Grenade Launcher, Linear Fusion Rifle Kills
- Sloane: Melee Kills, Arc Kills on Titan
- Put ‘em all together: Run a Kinetic Special Grenade Launcher, Trace Rifle, and Linear Fusion Rifle in the Savathun’s Song Strike/Ordeal. This adds 15 minutes and 9 extra bounties for 54,000 XP (unmodified)
- Nessus is easy with Solar.
- Io’s easy with Void.
Patron Bonus: Watch these badass deer navigate floods during a hurricane.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/08/03" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.