Deer trivia: Deer used to be classified into two categories, Old World and New World, based on where they were geographically located. Old World deer were those native to Asia and various island nations, while New World deer were those native to Europe, North America, and South America. The classification still exists, but nowadays it doesn’t refer to their geographical distribution, but to their feet, oddly enough. Deer that evolved in certain environments (like Old World and New World) evolved different bone structures in their legs and feet.
Step 1 – Chalk up another win for Christopher Columbus.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies and Weeklies.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – The Harder They Fall – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Strikes
- Ada-1 Daily – Bergusia Forge Ignitions – Complete the Bergusia Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Hammer and Tongs – Throw Batteries at a Forge to Charge it Twice
- Ada-1 Daily – An Ancient Fire – Complete a Forge
- Drifter Daily – All Right, All Right, All Right – Complete 1 Gambit Match
- Drifter Daily – Face-to-Face – Summon 2 Primevals in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Final Ploy – 5 Finisher Kills in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Blockade – Send a Small, Medium, and Large Blocker in Gambit
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Brittle Skulls – Kill 5 Fallen With Finishers
- Eris Morn – Filamentary, My Dear Ghost – Gather 5 Helium Filaments on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 15 Energy Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – No Safe Harbor – Kill 25 Hive in Sorrow’s Harbor
- Devrim Kay – Generator – Create 10 Orbs in the EDZ
- Sloane – Traveler’s Chosen – 20 Super Kills on Titan
- Sloane – Make it Rain – Generate 10 Orbs on Titan
- Sloane – Crackshot – 10 Precision Kills on Titan
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to Titan, grab Sloane’s bounties, then run the Savathun’s Song Strike. (15 minutes)
- Play two matches of Gambit Prime. (20 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounty, then run the Bergusia Forge. Remember your finishers! (10 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out and collect in Sorrow’s Harbor. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 17 Dailies
- Ada’s “7 Forge Dailies” Weekly
- Probably Drifter’s Weeklies
Total Time: 55 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .31
- 102,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 10 Vanguard Tokens, 2/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 4/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 3 Modulus Reports
- 25 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filaments
- 15 Alkane Dust
- 5 Dusklight Shards
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.11
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Sniper Rifle, Solar Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Bow, Sniper, Linear Fusion Rifle, Arc Weapon Kills
- Devrim Kay: Arc Kills in the EDZ
- Put ‘em all together: Run a bow, sniper rifle, and linear fusion in the Strike. Make sure one is Solar. Run any remaining weapons in the Forge, making sure one is Arc. That’s 7 extra bounties for 42,000 XP.
- Nessus is easy with Void/Roaming Super.
- Mars is easy with Solar.
- Mercury is easy with Arc.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/08/06" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.