Deer trivia: “Stotting” or “Pronking” is the behavior of springing into the air with all four feet off the ground at once. Many species of deer engage in stotting, and there’s no conclusive explanation for this behavior. There are lots of theories, though, my favorite of which is that it’s a way for the deer to say to predators “Hey you. Yeah, you! I see you over there. Think you can catch this? Yeah, I didn’t think so.” Basically showing off superior dexterity to dissuade a predator from wasting its time.
Step 1 – Petition Merriam-Webster to put “pronking” in the dictionary.
Step 2 – Pick up the following dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – The Harder They Fall – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in Strikes
- Ada-1 Daily – Secure the Lost Forges – Kill 50 Enemies While Igniting a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Hammer and Tongs – Throw Batteries at a Forge to Charge it Twice
- Ada-1 Daily – An Ancient Fire – Complete a Forge
- Drifter Daily – Line ‘em Up – As a Fireteam, Kill 5 Guardians in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Not Your Mama’s Combat Drill – Kill 50 Enemies
- Drifter Daily – Final Ploy – 5 Finisher Kills in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – A Balanced Sentry Breakfast – Kill a Primeval
- Drifter Daily – Bank Robber – Drain 15 Motes in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Sentry Duty, Full of Light – Create 10 Orbs
- Sloane – Super Efficient – 3 Super Multikills on Titan
- Sloane – Kaboom – 3 Power Weapon Multikills on Titan
- Sloane – The Old-Fashioned Way – 15 Melee Kills on Titan
- Failsafe – War Machine – 3 Power Weapon Multikills on Titan
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to Titan, grab Sloane’s bounties, then run Savathun’s Song. This should clear Zavala’s “150 Hive Kills in Strikes” Weekly as well. (15 minutes)
- Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe’s bounty, clear the Forge. (10 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Gambit Prime. (10-20 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 14 Dailies
- Zavala’s Weekly
Total Time: 35-45 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .35
- 84,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 10 Vanguard Tokens, 2/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 6/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 3 Modulus Reports
- 15 Alkane Dust
- 5 Datalettuce
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.26
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Shotgun, Arc Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Scout Rifle, Special Grenade Launcher, Heavy Grenade Launcher, Void Weapon Kills
- Prismatic Recaster: Auto Rifle, Void Weapon kills
- Put ‘em all together: Scout Rifle/Shotgun/Heavy GL in the Strike, one Arc and one Void. Wrap up Special GL and Void Auto kills in the Forge. 8 extra bounties for 48,000 XP.
- There are other Gambit Dailies you can go for depending on your confidence: invasion kills, super multikill medals, etc. Don’t play any games just for those bounties, but if you’re confident you can get these done while doing Gambit anyway, go ahead and grab ‘em.
- Mars is worth doing with a Void weapon.
- Io’s worth doing with an Arc weapon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/08/21" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.