Deer trivia: Deer antlers are a nutritious source of calcium; as a result, it’s fairly rare to find shed deer antlers in the wild, because rodents and other small critters will eat them.
Step 1 – Oysters, acorns, and marsala.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies and Weeklies.
- Abuela Weekly – Orb Collector: Prismatic – Collect Elemental Orbs
- Abuela Weekly – Light and Dark – Get 20 Elemental Final Blows in Gambit
- Zavala Weekly – Blightmaster – Complete 3 Strikes, Kill 1 Taken Boss
- Shaxx Weekly – Quantum Mechanic – Play 5 Crucible Matches, Fewer With Void Kills
- Shaxx Weekly – Combat Drill – Play 5 Crucible Matches, Fewer With Assist Kills
- Shaxx Daily – Burn Bright – Cast Your Super Twice in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – High Energy – 5 Energy Weapon Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Power Up – Collect Heavy Ammo in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Did You Throw Enough Grenades? – 3 Grenade Kills in Mayhem
- Banshee Weekly – X Calibration – Precision Kills on X
- Banshee Weekly – Field Calibration – Weapon Kills in Matchmade Activities
- Banshee Daily – Kinetic Calibration – Kill Stuff With Kinetic Weapons
- Ada-1 Weekly – For the Armory – Complete 7 Forge Daily Bounties
- Ada-1 Weekly – Forging the Future – Complete 2 Forge Activities
- Ada-1 Daily – Secure the Lost Forges – Kill 50 Enemies During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Forge Super Kills – 10 Super Kills During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – An Ancient Fire – Complete a Forge
- Drifter Weekly – On the Grind – Kill Stuff, Bank Motes in Gambit
- Drifter Weekly – Might of the Traveler – Super Kills, Create Orbs in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Invader: Supercharged – 3 Super Kills in Crucible
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Reaping in the Crucible – Kill 10 Guardians in the Crucible
- Drifter Daily – Collector: Collecting on Nessus and Io – Loot 2 Lost Sectors on Nessus/Io
- Drifter Daily – Sentry: Sentry Duty at Pace – Rapidly Kill Taken Psions/Thrall
- Prismatic Recaster Weekly – Enter the Arena – Complete 3 Crucible Matches
- Prismatic Recaster Weekly – A Show of Power – Kill 15 Guardians With Supers in Gambit or Crucible
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Might Makes Light – Super Kills
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Ether Ventilation – Kill Fallen
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Domino Effect – Rapid Kills
- Failsafe – Power Fantasy – Kill 50 Enemies on Nessus
- Failsafe – Vicarious Exploration – Clear 2 Lost Sectors on Nessus
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Play three matches of Mayhem. (20-30 minutes)
- Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe’s bounties, then clear two Fallen Lost Sectors. When done, clear the Izanami Forge. (20 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 17 Dailies
- Both Prismatic Recaster Weeklies
- Possibly Shaxx’s Crucible Weeklies
Total Time: 40-50 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .42222
- 87,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 20 Crucible Tokens, 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 1 Enhancement Core
- 4 Modulus Reports
- 3/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 1000 Twisted Energy, 75 Altered Element
- 10 Datalettuce
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.48
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Abuela: Void Power Weapon Kills
- Zavala: Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Fusion Rifle, Arc Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Scout Rifle, SMG, Rocket Launcher Kills
- Eris: SMG, Fusion Rifle
- Put ‘em all together: Run the Scarlet Keep Strike with an Arc Fusion Rifle and Void Rocket Launcher. For your Kinetic, start with a Grenade Launcher (Witherhoard, Fighting Lion, Mountaintop, etc). Once you clear Zavala's bounty for that one, switch to a Kinetic SMG for the rest of the Strike. Clean up the Nessus Lost Sectors/Forge with a Scout Rifle. This is 10 extra bounties for 60,000 XP.
- Mars is worth doing with a Void weapon.
- Io is worth doing with a Solar weapon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/08/25" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.