Deer trivia: Deer frequently eat toxic plants and mushrooms without ill effects. They can do this because they will lick or eat clay and mineral-rich soil that minimizes the effects of the plants.
Step 1 – Watch the Princess Bride’s poison scene again, and consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe… Wesley is a deer.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – The Harder They Fall – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in Strikes
- Ada-1 Daily – Forge Super Kills – 10 Super Kills During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills During a Forge
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Reaping Swiftly – 3 Rapid Kills
- Drifter Daily – Collector: Collecting From Patrols – Complete 3 Patrols
- Drifter Daily – Sentry: Sentry Duty, Full of Light – Create 10 Orbs of Light
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Ether Ventilation – Kill Fallen
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Breakin’ Some Taken – Kill Taken
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – End of Line – Kill Vex With Finishers
- Eris Morn – Lunar Patrol – Complete 3 Patrols on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Unscathed Deathdealer – 10 Streak Kills With Power Weapons on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Cut the Anchor – Kill 25 Fallen in the Anchor of Light
- Devrim Kay – Deadeye – 10 Precision Kills in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Exterminator – Kill 30 Fallen in the EDZ
- Asher Mir – Frank Exchange of Views – Kill 30 Taken on Io
- Asher Mir – Super Interesting – 20 Super Kills on Io
- Asher Mir – Persistence of Vision – Create 10 Orbs of Light on Io
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to Io, grab Asher’s bounties, then run the Festering Core. Again. Sigh. If we could guarantee that the Pyramidion would give you the Taken/Vex variant I would recommend that, but we can’t. (15 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounties, then clear the Bergusia Forge. (10 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then do 3 Patrols and kill Fallen with your Heavy in the Anchor of Light. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 19 Dailies
- Ada’s “Forging the Future” Weekly
- Probably Abuela’s “Orb Collector: Prismatic” Weekly
Total Time: 35 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .54
- 99,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 15 Vanguard Tokens, 3/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 3/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 2 Modulus Reports
- 75 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filament
- 15 Phaseglass Needles
- 10 Dusklight Shards
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.69
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Void Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Fusion Rifle, Special Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, Arc Weapon Kills
- Put ‘em together: Nothing fancy. Just run the above weapons during the Strike, and make sure one is Void. Easy peasy.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/08/26" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.