Deer trivia: As a general rule, you should not approach or touch a lone fawn you find curled up on the ground. The mother may have stashed it away to keep it safe, and its curled position is its normal state, not an indication that anything is wrong. Does often leave their fawns unattended for hours to go eat, so they can bring food back to it.
That said, there are some signs to look for that may indicate the fawn is in trouble. If its ears are beginning to curl back, that means it’s dehydrated. If the fawn is lying on its side rather than curled up, it’s a sign of weakness. And while fawns will cry out for their mothers if distressed, if this crying out lasts for several hours, then something may be wrong. If you see signs of dehydration, weakness, or abandonment, do not try to help it yourself – call animal control!
Step 1 – If you see a fawn floating on a river in a basket, rescue it immediately. That deer’s meant for greater things.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies and Weeklies.
- Abuela Weekly – Orb Collector: Arc – Collect Arc Orbs
- Zavala Weekly – Blightmaster – Complete 3 Strikes, Kill 1 Taken Boss
- Zavala Weekly – Thin the Horde – Complete 3 Strikes, Kill 150 Hive
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – They Were The Champions – Kill 5 Champions in the Ordeal
- Shaxx Weekly – Spark the Flame – Complete 5 Crucible Matches, Fewer With Solar Kills
- Shaxx Weekly – Step Into the Light – Complete 5 Crucible Matches, Fewer With Super Kills
- Shaxx Daily – Coordinated Fire – Kill 5 Opponents in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Power Up – Collect Heavy Ammo in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Full Control – Complete 1 Match of Control
- Banshee Weekly – Cursed Calibration – Precision Kills in the Dreaming City
- Banshee Weekly – Field Calibration – Weapon Kills in Matchmade Activities
- Ada-1 Weekly – For the Armory – Complete 7 Black Armory Daily Bounties
- Ada-1 Weekly – Forging the Future – Complete 2 Forge Activities
- Ada-1 Daily – Rasmussen Tribute – Power Weapon Kills
- Ada-1 Daily – Secure the Lost Forges – Kill 50 Enemies During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills During a Forge
- Drifter Weekly – Do It – Play two-to-three Gambit Prime matches
- Drifter Weekly – On the Grind – Kill Stuff, Bank Motes
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Reaping Precisely – 10 Precision Kills
- Drifter Daily – Sentry: Sentry Duty at Pace – Rapidly Kill Taken Psions/Thrall
- Prismatic Recaster Weekly – Purge Darkness: Vex – Kill 150 Vex on Mercury
- Prismatic Recaster Weekly – Violence Paradox – Complete the Pyramidion Strike and Kill 100 Vex anywhere
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Might Makes Light – Super Kills
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Fisticuffs – Melee Kills
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Breakin’ Some Taken – Kill Taken
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – End of Line – Kill Vex With Finishers
- Failsafe – Power Fantasy – Kill 50 Enemies on Nessus
- Failsafe – Super Awesome – 3 Super Multikills on Nessus
- Failsafe – Pinpoint Accuracy – 10 Precision Kills on Nessus
- Asher Mir – Strike Team: Io – Complete an Io Strike, Kill 75 Enemies
- Asher Mir – Applied Physics – 60 Ability Kills on Io
- Asher Mir – Vexing Revelations – Kill 30 Vex on Io
- Asher Mir – Handcrafted – 15 Melee Kills on Io
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Play a 1020 Ordeal. Uggggggh. (20 minutes)
- Fly to Io, grab Asher’s bounties, then clear the Pyramidion Strike. Remember your finishers! (15 minutes)
- Play one match of Control. (10 minutes)
- Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe’s bounties, then clear the Gofannon Forge. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 19 Dailies
- Asher’s “Strike Team: Io” Weekly
- Probably Recaster’s “Violence Paradox” Weekly
- Possibly “Cursed Calibration” Weekly
Total Time: 55 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .36
- 104,000 XP (unmodified)
- 15 Vanguard Tokens, 3/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 15 Crucible Tokens, 3/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 2/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 3 Modulus Reports
- 250 Altered Element
- 15 Datalettuce
- 1 Exodus Focused Engram
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.13
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Abuela: 10 Solar Weapon Kills
- Zavala: Void Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Hand Cannon, Shotgun, Linear Fusion Rifle, Solar Weapon Kills
- Asher Mir: Solar Kills on Io
- Put ‘em all together: Hand Cannon, Shotgun, Linear Fusion in either Strike. Solar and Void. Easy peasy.
- Shaxx: Arc Kills in Crucible
- Mercury is quick and easy with Void and Arc weapons, and you can make progress towards the “150 Vex Kills on Mercury” bounty as well by clearing these elemental kills in the Lost Sector.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/09/01" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.