Deer trivia: The Mirror Test is a famous exercise that determines whether or not an animal can recognize itself in a mirror. The test is usually done by applying a removable dye to the animal, then letting the animal wander in front of a mirror to see if it notices and tries to examine the dye (or in some cases, remove it). Sadly, deer have not managed to pass the Mirror Test.
Step 1 – Book a deer on Jenny Jones for an extreme makeover. No way they’ll be able to ignore that!
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in Strikes
- Shaxx Daily – Burn Bright – Cast Your Super Twice in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Lightbearer – 3 Ability Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Peak Efficiency – 2 Kills in 1 Life in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Scorcher – 7 Kills in Scorched
- Banshee Daily – Kinetic Calibration – Kill Stuff With Kinetic Weapons
- Ada-1 Daily – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Hammer and Tongs – Throw Batteries at a Forge to Charge it Twice
- Ada-1 Daily – An Ancient Fire – Complete a Forge
- Drifter Daily – All Right, All Right, All Right – Complete 1 Gambit Match
- Drifter Daily – Elite Executioner – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Not Your Mama’s Combat Drill – Kill 50 Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Executioner’s Rhythm – Kill 50 Enemies With Energy Weapons in Gambit Prime
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Reaping With the Basics – 30 Primary Ammo Kills
- Drifter Daily – Sentry: Sentry Duty, Full of Light – Generate 10 Orbs of Light
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Breakin’ Some Taken – Kill 50 Taken
- Eris Morn – Moon Cheese – Loot 5 Chests on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Moonstreak – Kill 50 Enemies Without Dying on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Knock Down, Drag Out – Kill 7 Fallen With Finishers on the Moon
- Asher Mir – Frank Exchange of Views – Kill 30 Taken on Io
- Asher Mir – Power Lifting – 3 Power Weapon Multikills on Io
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to Io, grab Asher’s bounties, and every body say it with me: Run the Festering Core strike. (15 minutes)
- Play one match of Scorched and one match of your choice in Crucible. (20 minutes)
- Play two matches of Gambit Prime. Use an energy primary. (20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then clear a Fallen Lost Sector. Loot chests before/after. (10 minutes)
- Clear the Izanami Forge. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 22 Dailies
- Ada-1’s “Forging the Future” Weekly
- Possibly Gambit “Do It” Weekly
Total Time: 75 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .306
- 119,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 10 Vanguard Tokens, 2/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 20 Crucible Tokens, 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 6/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 1 Enhancement Core
- 3 Modulus Reports
- 25 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filaments
Season Ranks Per Hour: .952
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Shotgun, Void Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Hand Cannon, SMG, Rocket Launcher Kills
- Asher: Void Kills on Io
- Prismatic Recaster: Hand Cannon, Sidearm Kills
- Failsafe: Arc Kills on Nessus
- Eris: SMG kills on the Moon
- Put ‘em all together: Run a Void Hand Cannon, Shotgun, and Rocket Launcher in the Strike. Run an Arc Sidearm in the Forge, and the SMG on the Moon. This is 9 extra bounties for 54,000 XP.
- Titan and Nessus’s bounties are easy to clear with an Arc weapon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/09/02" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.