Deer trivia: Despite not having antlers themselves, does have a big impact on the development of their male children’s antlers. They contribute to the genetics side of things, but also to the environmental development of antlers as well – they are responsible for the nutrition of their still-developing fetuses and fawns, and any shortfalls there can impact antler development later in life.
Step 1 – Ask your mom where she went so wrong with you. Unless you have antlers, that is. If that’s the case, get off the internet. Humans and cats only.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – One Shot, One Kill – 25 Precision Kills
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in a Strike
- Shaxx Daily – By the Code – Kill 10 Enemies in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – High Energy – 5 Energy Weapon Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Knockout Round – 1 Melee Kill in Crucible
- Ada-1 Daily – Secure the Lost Forges – Kill 50 Enemies During a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills in a Forge
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Reaping in the Crucible – Kill 10 Enemies in the Crucible
- Drifter Daily – Invader: Invading By Surprise – Kill 20 Enemies From Behind or Without Taking Damage
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Head Honcho – Kill a Boss
- Eris Morn – Moon Cheese – Loot 5 Chests on the Moon
- Eris Morn – One-Way Ballistics – 15 Kinetic Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Final Termination – Kill 7 Vex With Finishers on the Moon
- Asher Mir – Frank Exchange of Views – Kill 30 Taken on Io
- Asher Mir – Handcrafted – 15 Melee Kills on Io
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to Io, grab Asher’s bounties, then clear the Festering Core Strike. (15 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Iron Banner. (10-20 minutes)
- Clear the Gofannon Forge. (10 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then loot 5 chests in Archer’s Line. When done, slay out and finish Vex in the cave near the Lunar Battlegrounds. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared:
- 15 Dailies
- Probably Zavala’s “3 Strikes, 150 Taken” Weekly
- Probably some Iron Banner bounties by now
Total Time: 45-55 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .3
- 80,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
- 10 Vanguard Tokens, 2/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 15 Crucible Tokens, 3/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 2/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 2 Modulus Reports
- 25 Altered Element
Season Ranks Per Hour:
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Arc, Bow Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Bow, Scout Rifle, Sword, Arc Weapon Kills
- Asher Mir: Void Kills on Io
- Ada-1: Machine Gun Kills in a Forge
- Failsafe: Solar Kills on Nessus
- Put ‘em all together: Run a Bow, Scout Rifle, and Sword in the Strike. One Arc, one Void. Then run a Solar MG in the Forge. This is 9 extra bounties for 54,000 XP.
- Eris wants Auto Rifle kills on the moon. Just use a Kinetic AR to clear One-Way Ballistics to get this one too.
- Titan’s bounties are quick with an Arc Power Weapon.
- Mercury’s bounties are quick with a Void weapon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/10/03" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.