PSA: Tomorrow is Festival of the Lost, and I will try to incorporate those bounties into these weekly guides while they last. That said, for tomorrow at least, they probably won’t be in the guide. Why?
- Because I’m at work so I can’t log in to check the bounties myself.
- Because TodayInDestiny usually runs a day or two late in adding event bounties to the vendor page, so I can't find them there.
- Because I’ll need to do some testing to see if they still work the way they did before (i.e. Mercury Bounties counting in the Haunted Forest), and if there are any other quirks to them.
- I’ll want to do a few matchmade rando runs to get a feel for how long each run lasts. I know there’s a timer, but there’s also stops/starts to that timer at the beginning/end of waves, and I think maybe it stops during boss fights? I could be wrong.
So yeah, logistics. I’m hoping to incorporate them (if they can be) starting Wednesday.
Deer trivia: Last year, a deer in Putnam County, New York wandered a suburban neighborhood for four days with a Halloween candy bucket stuck on its head. Animal Control was called, and after removing the bucket, the community named the deer ‘Little Pumpkin.’
Step 1 – Deep literary analysis of The Ballad of Buckethead. This was foretold!
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Shaxx Daily – Coordinated Fire – 5 Assist Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Peak Efficiency – 2 Kills in 1 Life in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Push the Advantage – 3 Zone Advantage Kills in Crucible
- Ada-1 Daily – Secure the Lost Forges – Kill 50 Enemies in a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Forge Super Kills – 10 Super Kills in a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Lost Forge Power Kills – 10 Power Weapon Kills in a Forge
- Ada-1 Daily – Bergusia Forge Ignitions – Complete the Bergusia Forge
- Drifter Daily – Blockade – Send a Small, Medium, and Large Blocker in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Line ‘em Up – As a Team, Kill 5 Guardians in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Final Ploy – 5 Finisher Kills in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Reaper: Killing Machine – Kill Enemies Without Dying in Gambit Prime
- Drifter Daily – Collector: Bank Robber – As a Team, Drain 15 Motes in Gambit Prime
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – Lightbearer Down – Kill 10 Guardians in Crucible or Gambit
- Eris Morn – Filamentary, My Dear Ghost – Collect 5 Helium Filaments on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 15 Energy Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Final Termination – Kill 7 Vex With Finishers on the Moon
- Devrim Kay – Generator – Create 10 Orbs of Light in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Exterminator – Kill 30 Fallen in the EDZ
- Asher Mir – “Vanguard” Outpost – Complete 2 Patrols on Io
- Asher Mir – Persistence of Vision – Create 10 Orbs of Light on Io
- Asher Mir – One Shot, One Kill – 10 Precision Kills on Io
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Play one-to-two matches of Iron Banana. (10-20 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Gambit Prime. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounties, then clear the Bergusia Forge. (10 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then loot Filaments in your zone of choice. When done, slay out and finish Vex in the cave near the Lunar Battleground. (10 minutes)
- Fly to Io, grab Asher’s bounties, then run two patrols, preferably the “Kill Stuff” and “Kill Stuff to Collect Stuff” ones. Clean up any remaining kills where you can. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 22 Dailies
Total Time: 50-70 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .3666
- 126,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly
- 5 Vanguard Tokens, 1/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 15 Crucible Tokens, 3/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 5/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 4 Modulus Reports
- 25 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filament
- 15 Phaseglass Needles
- 10 Dusklight SHards
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.26
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Bow, Sword, Super Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Bow, Sidearm, Machine Gun, Solar Weapon Calibration
- Prismatic Recaster Daily: 50 Sidearm Kills
- Sloane: Melee, Solar Kills on Titan
- Devrim Kay: Arc Kills in the EDZ
- Put ‘em all together: Run Savathun’s Song with a Bow, Sword, and Solar Sidearm. Use an Arc MG in the Forge. This is 11 extra bounties for 66,000 XP.
- Shaxx also wants Arc kills in the Crucible.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/10/05" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.