Deer trivia: Continuing with yesterday’s “Mule deer don’t have upper teeth,” most deer have what’s called “Jacobson’s Organ” on the roof of their mouth. This organ is part of the olfactory (smelling) system. Because deer can smell so much more than humans can, this organ helps them sort out all the smells they’re smelling.
Step 1 – Wear unscented deodorant while hunting. Can’t smell you when you smell like nothing!
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – One Shot, One Kill – 25 Precision Kills
- Zavala Daily – Into the Abyss – 25 Void Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Finish Them – 5 Finisher Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – They Were The Champions – Kill 5 Champions in the Ordeal
- Shaxx Daily – By the Code – Kill 10 Opponents in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – The Nothing – 5 Void Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Into the Light – 1 Super Kill in Crucible
- Banshee – Auto Rifle, Scout Rifle, Linear Fusion Rifle, Void Weapon Calibrations
- Drifter Daily – All Right, All Right, All Right – Complete 1 Gambit Match
- Drifter Daily – Not Your Mama’s Combat Drill – Kill 50 Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Envoy it While it Lasts – Kill 2 Primeval Envoys
- Drifter Daily – Final Ploy – 5 Finisher Kills in Gambit
- Crow – Winnowing by Sidearm, Shotgun, Melee, Void Weapons
- Eris Morn – Moon Cheese – Loot 5 Chests on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Unscathed Deathdealer – 10 Power Weapon Streak Kills
- Eris Morn – Spray Pattern Disintegration – 15 Rapid Fusion Rifle Kills
- Eris Morn – No Safe Harbor – Kill 25 Hive in Sorrow’s Harbor
- Failsafe – Super Powerful – 20 Super Kills on Nessus
- Failsafe – Pinpoint Accuracy – 10 Precision Kills on Nessus
- Failsafe – Void of Information – 30 Void Kills on Nessus
- Shaw Han – House Cleaning – Kill 20 Hive in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Specialties – 10 Energy Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Working Remotely – Complete 1 Patrol in the Cosmorome
- Shaw Han – Eventful Moments – Complete 2 Public Events in the Cosmodrome
Step 3 – Follow These Steps:
- Fly to the Tangled Shore and grab Crow’s bounties.
- Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe’s bounties, then run a 1220 Ordeal. Use a Void Auto Rifle w/ Overload Rounds, Shotgun, and Linear Fusion Rifle, and a roaming super. (15 minutes)
- Play one match of Mayhem. (10 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Gambit. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON and grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out in Sorrow’s Harbor with a Fusion Rifle and Heavy (or both, with 1k!). Then scootypuff around collecting chests. (10 minutes)
- Fly to the Cosmodrome, grab Shaw’s bounties, then complete two public events, one of which is Hive. Here’s where you’ll get your remaining kills – Sidearm and Scout Rifle. Make sure one PE is Hive. Grab one of the “Kill Dudes” patrols to complete during a Public Event. (10 minutes)
Total Bounties Cleared:
- 30 Dailies
Total Time: 55-65 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .5
- 180,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly
- 20 Vanguard Tokens
- 15 Crucible Tokens
- 4 Enhancement Cores
- 4 Mod Components
- 20 Spinmetal
- 20 Helium Filaments
- 15 Datalettuce
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.8
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/12/13" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.