Deer trivia: The Roosevelt Elk is named after Teddy Roosevelt, who established the Mount Olympus National Monument to preserve their native habitat.
Step 1 – Petition textbook manufacturers to make one small edit: Teddy Roosevelk.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here. Remember, you can use the app!
- Abuela Daily – Lookin’ Sharp – 20 Sword Kills
- Abuela Daily – Joyful Precision – 50 Precision Kills
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – The Harder They Fall – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Long Distance Plan – 10 Sniper Rifle Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Finish Them – 5 Finisher Kills in Strikes
- Shaxx Daily – Coordinated Fire – 5 Assist Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Lightbearer – 3 Ability Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Feedback Loop – Create 3 Orbs of Light in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Combat Drill – 3 Kills in Clash
- Banshee Dailies – Sidearm, Sniper, Sword, Void Weapon Calibrations
- Drifter Daily – Blockade – Send a Small, Medium, and Large Blocker in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Big-Game Hunter – Kill an HVT in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Lest It Stare Back – 15 Void Ability Kills in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Envoy It While It Lasts – Kill 2 Primeval Envoys in Gambit
- Crow – Winnowing by Sidearm, Special Ammo, Void
- Eris Morn – Moon Cheese – Loot 5 Chests on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 15 Energy Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Spray Pattern Disintegration – 15 Fusion Rifle Rapid Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – No Safe Harbor – Kill 25 Hive in Sorrow’s Harbor
- Shaw Han – Crowd Control – Kill 50 Enemies in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Leave Nothing Behind – 5 Power Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Bread and Butter – 20 Kinetic Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Specialties – 10 Energy Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Devrim Kay – Generator – Create 10 Orbs of Light in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Marc’s Man – 15 Sniper Rifle Kills in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Salzwerk Scavenger – Loot 5 Chests in the EDZ
Step 3 – Follow These Steps:
- Fly to the Tangled Shore and grab Crow’s bounties.
- Fly to the Cosmodrome, grab Shaw’s bounties, then run The Disgraced Strike. Use a Sidearm, Sniper, and Sword, at least one of which is Void. Remember your finishers! (15 minutes)
- Play one match of Clash. If you need another match to finish bounties, it can be any other type. (10-20 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Gambit. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out with a Fusion Rifle in the Altars of Sorrow. When done, scootypuff around to grab chests. (10 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim’s bounties, then run around Trostland for chests. As soon as you run out, run a quick Lost Sector with a masterworked weapon for orbs/sniper kills, then fast travel back to Trostland. Chests should have respawned so you can finish them out here. (5 minutes)
Total Bounties Cleared: 32 Dailies
Total Time: 50-70 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .5333333
- 192,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly
- 20 Vanguard Tokens, 4/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 20 Crucible Tokens, 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 4/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 4 Enhancement Cores
- 4 Mod Components
- 20 Spinmetal
- 20 Helium Filament
- 15 Dusklight Shards
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.92
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2020/12/27" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.