Deer trivia: Most fawns are born with hundreds of white spots, which disappear after a few months. It’s believed that the dots help serve as camouflage, as many deer predators rely on seeing and differentiating patterns and shapes, rather than color, of their prey. The spots make it harder for them to pick out a fawn from its surroundings.
Step 1 – Feel bad for the predators; they will never use Spotify, or See Spot Run, or play Spot the Difference in Highlights magazine.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here. Remember, you can use the app!
- Zavala Daily – Vanguardian – 50 Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Rocketing to Prominence – 10 Rocket Launcher Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Into the Abyss – 25 Void Kills in Strikes
- Shaxx Daily – Sparring Grounds – Play 2 Crucible Matches
- Shaxx Daily – Standard Fare – 5 Kinetic Weapon Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Knockout Round – 1 Melee Kill in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – All for One – Complete 1 Rumble Match
- Banshee – Scout Rifle, Shotgun, Machine Gun, Void Weapon Calibration
- Drifter Daily – Big Game Hunter – Kill an HVT in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Elite Executioner – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Line ‘em Up – As a Fireteam, Kill 5 Guardians in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Final Ploy – 5 Finisher Kills in Gambit
- Crow – Winnowing by Primary Ammo, Special Ammo, Void Weapon
- Eris Morn – Filamentary, My Dear Ghost – Gather 5 Helium Filaments on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Double Draw – 15 Rapid Hand Cannon Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Spray Pattern Disintegration – 15 Rapid Fusion Rifle Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Ritualistic Finish – Kill 7 Hive With Finishers on the Moon
- Shaw Han – Crowd Control – Kill 50 Enemies in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Leave Nothing Behind – 5 Power Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Shaw Han – Specialties – 10 Energy Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
- Failsafe – Cabal or Nothing – Kill 30 Cabal on Nessus
- Failsafe – Public Performance – Complete 2 Public Events on Nessus
- Failsafe – Sol Sure – 30 Solar Kills on Nessus
Step 3 – Follow These Steps:
- Fly to the Tangled Shore and grab Crow’s bounties.
- Fly to the Cosmodrome, grab Shaw’s bounties, and run The Disgraced Strike. Sigh. Use a Void Scout Rifle, Shotgun, and Rocket Launcher. (15 minutes)
- Play one Rumble match, and one more of your choosing. (20 minutes)
- Play one-to-two matches of Gambit. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out with a Hand Cannon, Fusion Rifle, and Machine Gun in Sorrow’s Harbor. When done with your kill bounties, run around collecting Filaments. (10 minutes)
- Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe’s bounties, then clear two Public Events (one Cabal) with a Solar Primary. (15 minutes)
Total Bounties Cleared: 29 Dailies
Total Time: 75 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .38
- 174,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly
- 20 Vanguard Tokens, 4/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 20 Crucible Tokens, 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 4/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 20 Helium Filaments
- 15 Spinmetal
- 15 Datalettuce
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.39
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 2021/1/15" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.