May 15th is National Chocolate Chip Day and National Pizza Party Day. Before any of you ingrates even suggest it, NO. Go sit in the corner with the pineapple lovers and think about the bad decisions you’ve made that brought you to this low point in your lives.
Step 1 – Take your anchovy-loving friends with you.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – The Harder They Fall – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Vanguardian – Kill 50 Enemies in Strikes
- Drifter Daily – Big-Game Hunter – Kill an HVT in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Elite Executioner – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Fistful of Motes – Bank 25 Motes in Gambit
- Drifter Daily – Face to Face – Summon 2 Primevals in Gambit
- Rasputin – Gambit Rotation – Complete Gambit Matches/4v4 Rotator Crucible Matches
- Rasputin – Taken Scout – Kill Taken/Scout Rifle Kills in Crucible
- Rasputin – Fallen Sword – Kill A Fallen Boss/Sword Kills in Crucible
- Eris Morn – I Said What I Fragment – Collect 2 Phantasmal Fragments
- Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 15 Energy Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Unscathed Deathdealer – 10 Power Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Knock Down, Drag Out – Kill 7 Fallen With Finishers on the Moon
- Asher Mir – Vexing Revelations – Kill 30 Vex on Io
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to the EDZ and grab Rasputin’s bounties. (5 minutes)
- Fly to Io, grab Asher’s bounty, then run the Festering Core Strike. (15 minutes)
- Play two matches of Gambit Prime. (20 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then buy two Phantasmal Fragments from the Lectern. Then go to the Fallen Lost Sector of your choice and slay out with Energy/Heavy weapons and Finishers. (5 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 15 Dailies
Total Time: 45 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .33333
- 90,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly (unmodified)
- 15 Vanguard Tokens, 3/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 4/8 Gambit Weekly Challenge
- 150 Fry Bits
- 20 Helium Filaments
- 5 Phaseglass Needles
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala wants Shotgun kills in Strikes. Banshee wants Arc, Sword, Fusion, and SMG Kills. Asher wants Void and Solar kills. Run any combination of the above during the Festering Core for extra bounties. (Personally: Kinetic Shotgun, Void SMG, Solar Fusion Rifle ).
- Titan and Mars are easy with a Roaming Super.
- Nessus is easy with a Roaming Super/Arc weapon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 5/15/2020" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.