Deer trivia: When traditional mating rituals fail to attract a female elk, a male elk may go to the extreme by digging a hole in the ground, urinating into it, then bathing in it to strengthen his scent.
Step 1 – Do not try this at home. Leave it to the professionals.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – Show Them The Light – 5 Super Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Finish Them – 5 Finisher Kills in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – They Were The Champions – Kill 5 Champions in the Ordeal
- Shaxx Daily – Coordinated Fire – 5 Assist Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Standard Fare – 5 Kinetic Weapon Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Into the Light – 1 Super Kill in Crucible
- Ada-1 – Forge Saboteurs Hunt – Kill 1 Forge Saboteur
- Ada-1 – Hammer and Tongs – Charge a Forge Twice
- Ada-1 – An Ancient Fire – Complete a Forge
- Prismatic Recaster – Precision Shooter – Precision Kills
- Prismatic Recaster – Delete Executable – Kill Vex
- Prismatic Recaster – Ether Ventilation – Kill Fallen
- Eris Morn – I Said What I Fragment – Collect 2 Phantasmal Fragments
- Eris Morn – One-Way Ballistics – 15 Kinetic Weapon Streak Kills
- Eris Morn – Knock Down, Drag Out – 7 Fallen Finisher Kills on the Moon
- Devrim Kay – European Live Zone – Kill 50 Enemies in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Front-Line Defense – Kill 30 Cabal in the EDZ
- Devrim Kay – Public Works – Complete 2 Public Events in the EDZ
- Sloane – Make It Rain – Generate 10 Orbs of Light on Titan
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Fly to Titan, grab Sloane’s bounty, then run a 1020 Ordeal. (15 minutes) If you’re not at 1020 yet, you can run a 750 and just skip the Champion bounty.
- Play one Crucible match of your choice. (10 minutes)
- Fly to the EDZ and complete two Public Events, at least one of which is Cabal. I recommend hitting an event in the Gulch because a Forge Saboteur spawns there as well. (10-15 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, and buy two Phantasmal Fragments from the Lectern. Then clear a Fallen Lost Sector. (5 minutes)
- Complete the Izanami Forge. (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 20 Dailies
Total Time: 50-55 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .4 – .3636
- 120,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly (unmodified)
- 20 Vanguard Tokens, 4/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 15 Crucible Tokens, 3/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 75 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filaments
- 15 Dusklight Shards
- 5 Alkane Dust
Seasonal Ranks Per Minute: .022
Seasonal Ranks Per Hour: 1.32
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Prismatic Recaster: Void Ability Kills
- Sloane: Solar Kills on Titan
- Banshee: Pulse Rifle, Trace Rifle, Heavy Grenade, Solar Weapon Kills
- Put ‘em all together: Run a Solar weapon from the list above during the Ordeal for three extra bounties, and run a Void Subclass/Banshee’s other two weapons anywhere you like for three more.
- Eris has an Auto Rifle bounty, easy to get in the Fallen Lost Sector you’re running anway.
- Failsafe has Super Multikills, Sniper Kills, and Solar kills on Nessus. Run a roaming/Solar Super and Solar Sniper during the Forge for three more bounties.
- Mars is easy with an Arc weapon.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 6/22/2020" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.