Deer trivia: Yesterday I explained where the Père David’s deer got its common name from, but given that it’s native to China, there is of course a Chinese name for it, and it’s way cooler. Sibuxiang, which roughly translates to “not like the four.” It was called this because the deer shares many characteristics with four other animals (cows, donkeys, camels, and horses), but is different enough to not actually be any of those animals.
Step 1 – Add the phrase “Similar to, but legally distinct from” to your lexicon.
Step 2 – Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.
- Zavala Daily – From Downtown – 2 Super Multikills
- Zavala Daily – Vanguardian – Kill 50 Enemies in Strikes
- Zavala Daily – Finish Them – Kill 5 Enemies With Finishers in Strikes
- Shaxx Daily – By the Code – Kill 10 Opponents in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Lightbearer – 3 Ability Kills in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Feedback Loop – Create 3 Orbs of Light in Crucible
- Shaxx Daily – Balance of Power – Capture 5 Zones in Lockdown
- Banshee Daily – Kinetic Calibration – Kill Stuff With Kinetic Guns
- Ada-1 Daily – Rasmussen Tribute – Kill Stuff With Power Weapons
- Prismatic Recaster Daily – You’re Finished! – 5 Finisher Kills
- Prismatic Recaster – Brooding – Kill 50 Hive
- Eris Morn – Filamentary, My Dear Ghost – Gather 5 Helium Filaments on the Moon
- Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 15 Energy Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
- Eris Morn – No Safe Harbor – Kill 25 Hive in Sorrow’s Harbor
- Brother Vance – Super Osirian – 3 Super Multikills on Mercury
- Brother Vance – Power Lifting – 3 Power Weapon Multikills on Mercury
- Brother Vance – Neverending – Clear 7 Sections of the Infinite Forest
Step 3 – Follow these steps:
- Play one match of Lockdown, and one more Crucible match of your choice if needed. (10-20 minutes)
- Fly to Mercury, grab Vance’s bounties, then run either Mercury Strike. (15 minutes)
- Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris’s bounties, then slay out with an Energy weapon in Sorrow’s Harbor. Keep going until you clear “Brooding,” then loot Filaments wherever you please (I have the best luck in Archer’s Line). (10 minutes)
Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 17 Dailies
Total Time: 35-45 minutes
Bounties Per Minute: .485 – .37777
- 102,000 XP (unmodified)
- 12,000 XP per Weekly (unmodified)
- 15 Vanguard Tokens, 3/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
- 20 Crucible Tokens, 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
- 1 Enhancement Core
- 1 Modulus Report
- 50 Altered Element
- 15 Helium Filaments
- 15 Simulation Seeds
Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.53
Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:
- Zavala: Sniper Kills in Strikes
- Banshee: Trace Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Heavy Grenade Launcher Kills
- Prismatic Recaster: Arc Weapon, Linear Fusion Rifle Kills
- Put ‘em all together: Run a Sniper Rifle and two of the three above in the Strike. Make sure one of them is Arc. That’s 5 extra bounties, 30,000 XP.
- Eris wants Auto Rifle kills on the Moon. Easy when slaying out in Sorrow’s Harbor.
- Nessus is easy with Void/Roaming Super (Doomfang Titans, fall in!)
- Io’s easy with Solar.
Source: Original link
© Post "Optimized Bounties For 6/27/2020" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.