A lot of people have been requesting a SIVA season, and what's a season without cool mods, so I came up with concepts for some. While I think these would make good additions to the game, and hopefully give warmind cells a run for their money, this concept was mostly just made for fun, and isn't meant to be taken super seriously. let me know what you think…
SIVA TOTEM – Siva totems can be spawned in a variety of ways and have an AOE field around them that can buff players in a variety of ways. The AOE field has a radius between a rift and a well of radiance. SIVA totems remain dormant until a player walks into their radius, then they become active for 10 seconds, if they are not activated within 20 seconds, they de-spawn. They cannot be destroyed by enemies, and they do block projectiles. All Siva totem mods cannot be used in crucible.
Siva totems will look like the large Siva nodes from D1, but obviously scaled way down, to roughly the size of the sword in well of radiance.
Now here are the mods.
Generic (no elemental affinity) Mods:
- Kinetic SIVA harvester: all kinetic damage kills have a small chance to spawn a SIVA totem, this chance increases the more kills you get, and resets when a totem is spawned. (2 Energy)
- SIVA Protector: anyone who enters your SIVA totems radius is granted a small shield, works the same way as armor of light does, just a lesser shield. (4 energy)
- SIVA’s blessing: Your SIVA totems now grant increased ability regeneration for anyone who stands near them. (3 energy).
- SIVA extension: Your SIVA totems can affect players at a further radius (slightly larger than well or radiance.
- SIVA duration: Your SIVA totem remains active for an additional 5 seconds (1 energy)
SOLAR Mods (Focused on raw damage):
- Solar SIVA harvester: all solar damage kills have a small chance to spawn a SIVA totem, this chance increases the more kills you get, and resets when a totem is spawned. (3 Energy)
- Burning infection: all damage caused while inside of your SIVA totems burns targets and makes them more vulnerable to solar damage. (4 energy)
- Self-destruct: any enemy that walks within the radius of your SIVA node causes it of self-destruct, dealing major damage to enemies inside the radius and also blinding them, and dealing moderate damage to enemies outside the radius (6 energy)
ARC mods (Focused on ability usage):
- Arc SIVA harvester: all arc damage kills have a small chance to spawn a SIVA totem, this chance increases the more kills you get, and resets when a totem is spawned. (3 Energy)
- SIVA conduit: killing enemies while standing near your SIVA totem grants a portion of ability energy, bonus ability energy is granted to arc abilities, overrides SIVA’s blessing. (4 energy)
- SIVA conductor: ability damage is increased when standing near your SIVA totem. (4 energy)
VOID mods (Focused on making totems more plentiful and useful):
- Void SIVA harvester: all void damage kills have a small chance to spawn a SIVA totem, this chance increases the more kills you get, and resets when a totem is spawned. (3 Energy)
- SIVA conversion: Holding down (MELEE INPUT) while melee ability is charged consumes your melee charge and spawns a SIVA totem, removes ability to have more than one melee charge at once. (5 energy)
- SIVA binding: Hold (INTERACT INPUT) to bind with your SIVA totem for its remaining duration. This causes all of the buffs your totem provides to be passed on to you and allies that stand near you (same radius as SIVA totem), not compatible with Self-destruct. (6 energy)
Edit: thanks for the positivity in the comments guys!
Source: Original link
© Post "SIVA mod concepts" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.