So you have chosen to go for that beautiful flawless Emblem.
Time to practice before the real deal. Not because the flawless attempt went sour & you just want to continue to see how it goes…..
STEP 1 – Mental Preparations
Ask yourself: "Do I really want to go through hell?" -> If "Yes" , slap your face.
Still up for it? Ask a friend, family member or stranger to slap your face again.
- You have proven your commitment & made somebody happy (How often does somebody get to slap you for free?) Good Job.
- Call a loved one or at least family member, you have been playing too much Destiny and they miss you.
STEP 2 – Game Preparations
As Streamers have proven anything works & you are not the average Joe for this ordeal:
Choose any class for this hellish endavour
- Pick a Warlock – Believing Devour will save you in time of need….. Hahaha :'(
Pick up some Weapons & Exotics – MountainTop, Anarchy, Recluse, Witherhoard, Riskrunner, Delirium, Sword, Any RocketLauncher
Don't forget Armor: Nezarac, Contraverse, Verity, Karnstein, Transversive, etc. – all good valuable choices (you
- Realize you forgot Mods.
- Realize you need Taken Mods
- Realize you need the correct Armor as well
- Go Play Last Wish & Pray to SpiderJesus for Rng
- Come back a week later. More Mature & Hopeful.
Start Dungeon for Real
Kill Knights to collect Motes
Stand in the Light to receive Light Motes upon Knight Kill
Stand in the Dark to receive Dark Motes upon Knight Kill
You need 5 Motes of the same type to cleanse a plate
This part is easy & nothing bad could happen. Moving on….
- Realize how wrong you were…..
- Realize just having Taken Mods does not make you invincible when being surrounded by 10 Acolytes & Stuck in Knight Hellfire.
Shooting a GL for one pesky Acolyte kill is not worth if you could have run to the next encounter.
There is a Sword Skip Method for this Encounter - *Just saying*
Stupid Death Count: 2 times
You made it to your first Boss fight, Congratulations, that wasn't so bad right?
Kill the Psions
Kill the Knights
Pick up 5 Motes & cleanse a Plate
Do Boss Damage
Lament the fact that always 3 Knights will spawn when you only needed 1 & they spawn in annoying positions.
Realize the Knights have started Sniper practice in this Dungeon (You are the Target & they will improve drastically like you can't believe)
Knight Photon Shotgun has a range of 50m on this 30m radius Plattform. Keep Running.
Knights don't flinch, anything you saw before was a lie, so why did you stop running???
There is no Time limit so leave those motes alone & keep
The Boss is Phalanx, if you haven't forgotten run Lake of Shadows Strike again, under normal circumstance that Big Shield will count your hits as immune.
- There is no shame in killing the Boss in 2 or 3 Phases or even more. (Stupid Goblins, blocking Damage)
Did you know standing in Well of Radiance counts as Super Damage, therefore bypassing Immunity Beam? Makes it an easy 1-Phase using Fallen Guillotine.
Death Counts: 12 (Stupid Knights can be relentless)
This is either your flawless Run or solo practice run.
- Take it slow
- Destroy Blights
- Find Toland
- Take it slow
You die here: Slap your face again
Hexahedron – The Cube
First up, there is no easy way around it: Toland hates you and he loves the ceiling.
He warned you back in the Dreaming City & told you to turn back. You didn't listen, so he is not here to help you but to make this encounter last as long possible & to wreck your chances. Only reason this fight is shorter as a 3-man team, Toland is obvioulsy scared of potential witnesses seeing his bullshit.
- Same Mechanics: Kill Knights Find Toland, Dump Motes, Repeat until Boss Fight.
Sniper Kill -> Spawns Knight
Knight Kill -> Spawns Sniper
Sniper will always spawn in a position that bypasses your flimsy cover, get used to it.
3 Sniper Shots & your average Joe is out. Hope you brought that Major Resist Mod or Something like Riskrunner.
- The Middle Plattform will give you slight Damage Reduction upon Activation, but not enough, never enough…..
- The Snipers are worse than the twin Bosses, you can kill the later with a pistol if careful or just want to wait for your super to nuke them.
Upon Activating the Middle Plattform Knights & Sniper will no longer respawn (if you lucky even despawn immediatly), Acolytes to not follow this rule.
So either rush to the next room use this chance to farm Ammunition or Super energy. Again, there is no rush.Загрузка...
Realize your "worthless" Teammates must have done something right, cause there is no way the amount of Adds you killed in the Cube encounter was equivalent to your 3-Man Experience.
Don't Drive or Run through a horde of enemies just because you will invcible after finishing the last encounter.
Follow the Kell Echo Towards Toland/ Next encounter.
we don't talk about: 1 0
Singularity – Rainbow/Ribbon Road
This place is beautiful. Take moment to breath and calm down.
- Seriously, put the controller down and relax. You fingers are still twitching from the cube encounter.
If you believe strong enough you can jump straight to the last "Pyramid"
Illusion aside, you can either walk towards the end slowly, maybe even killing all the Adds that spawn on the way or drive your sparrow through Star Road.
- Snipers and Fall Damage will wreck your cherished vehicle
Realize while not as aesthetic as the
HalloweenFestival of the Lost Broom, the "Scourge of the Past" Exotic Sparrow has nice perk that will cause snipers to miss, even on slow speed.
Blaming Bungie will not cause the final plattform levitation to activate, but it does help after 3 Minutes of Confusion & running in circles.
Kell Echo – Final Boss Room
Did you notice Toland is no help again in this Boss fight ? Sneaky Bastard
- Kill Psions
- Kill Knights
- Dump Motes
- Kill Ogres (That's new & technically optional)
Initiate Damage Phase
Damage / Damage Kell Echo
Nothing really new, you should now the drill by now, so Good Luck.
- Without any Buffs/ Debuffs Knights will now tank 3 MountainTop Shots
- Knights have graduated to Sniper Class Aim across the Room
- They will dodge your midair Shots…..
- Red Bar Psions will never go down with just 1 Punch as well (To proc that desperately needed Devour Perk)
That's a 1060 Encounter for you.
Oh yeah 2:
- You finally realize Contraverse Hold does NOT work great using Devour (How did you miss that in the last 2hours???)
- All the other great armor exotics you brought are Masterworked, but not Infused to 1050+
- Luckily your brought Upgrade Modules (No you didn't)
- Realizing: Going below 1050 Power is not an option here
- Teleport to the Tower is not an option if you want at least the Solo Triumph Now!
- Believing you have the worst behing you.
Once again you can farm Ammunition & Super Energy after activating the Middle Plattform, not like you need/ want that.
Damage Phase – Kell Echo
- Dodge that Black Ball Attack
- Watch your Dark Entropy Stack (9+ is bad here)
- Watch out for Snipers (again)
- Do at least some Boss Damage?
As long as your are careful the Damage Phase is way easier than anything else in this Dungeon, maybe wasteland is easier.
Nevertheless. Things that will cause your hair to turn grey & doubt your sanity:
- Seeing the easy 1 Phase Sword Kill & trying to apply it here for easy Damage. Stunlock is a lie, Blame Toland or so
- Getting Stuck in a Tree in the Boss Room, being hammerd slowly to Death
- Forgetting the 3rd Ogre, while being in your Menu
- Deciding to jump right, while standing on the right most plattform during Damage Phase
- Forgetting that 2nd Sniper at the end you definitely killed.
- Not watching your Entropy Stack
- Getting hit & teleported twice by the boss in a row. (You forgot the Entropy again)
- Not avoiding /healing whil 3 Sniper Projectiles are incoming (Sucks to be at Red Health)
- Thinking your Opressive Grenade will hit.
- Thinking your Nova Bomb will hit.
- Believing the Chaos Nova Bomb you prepared beforehand will finish the Boss at 10% to make this look cool & you jump to close this time.
- Repeating a Nova Bomb Attempt & missing an easy jump (again)
- Realising the Boss "can" shoot faster than before.
- Not waiting for your abilities to regenerate & entering Psion Hell without ammunition.
Did you know that after escaping the Boss still loses Health? Even without Anarchy, Witherhold, Grenade Effect, etc, like a good 1-2%. Weird
Having experienced nearly everything that you think could not have gone wrong on this casual run, you Kill the Boss.
Euphoria aside, you feel ready for the upcoming "real" Flawless Solo Run (Fool)
Death Count: 4 Hours of work
(You stopped counting a while ago) for this encounter alone
After 6h of horrible playtime and repeated Delusions that Shattered Throne & Pit of Heresy were easier (You are lying & just don't remember the amount of attempts) you are looking forward the those sweet 200 Thriumph Points for (at least) Solo Run.
Notice the Game won't give you the Solo Triumph
Wish you had made a compilation Video of all your Deaths.
Source: Original link
© Post "Solo Prophecy Dungeon – The Experience" for game Destiny 2.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.