It's laughable. Seriously not a good look.
- Released Sancho SBC
- Removed Sancho SBC because they got his position wrong (Still haven't added it back)
- Released MM with the wrong team (Slovenia instead of Slovakia)
- Released Icon SBC 3
- Removed Icon SBC 3 because it was easily exploited
- Added back the Icon SBC 3 with awful rewards, to the point it seriously isn't worth it
- Matchmaking disabled for the past 2 hours (probably longer) with ZERO communication from EA or their community managers
All in less than 3 days.
What are they doing? We were told we would get more communication and transparency, but we still haven't seen it 2 months into the game. Woeful, EA.
If there's anything more they've done over the weekend, feel free to let me know 🙂
EDIT: I'm now aware that a lot of other people have made similar posts. I didn't know. I'm not trying to copy anyone I just wanted to vent my frustration 🙂
© Post "Everything wrong EA has done over the weekend" for game FIFA 19.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.