* THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION!! THIS IS PURELY AN ANALYSIS OF WEEKLY TOTW PREDICTIONS!
With that out of the way, let me explain exactly what you're seeing.
I make weekly TOTW predictions on both r/FIFA and r/TOTWPredictions. Along with each prediction, I include a full spreadsheet of what I consider to be every single candidate for that week. I have now gone back and run a text analyzer through the entire spreadsheet to find the most commonly listed players by position (GK, DEF, MED, ATT) and then manually gone through and separated out the players who have not yet had an IF card. All of these are correct as of TOTW 31, as I had to allow myself time to do all of the visuals.
Let me also clarify once more that I don't expect this team to be at all representative of the actual Community TOTS. There are a few players here that I think will likely be in the mix, and others that I know will not be anywhere near the team. I have also used player ratings based on last year's Community TOTS, although I suspect this year's ratings will differ given that the recent batch of EFL POTY cards have all been given bigger boosts. Player positions are also based on the most commonly predicted position – in the few cases where there was a tie, I went with the position the player took up most often during the season. Finally, do not read too much into the player stats themselves, as this is just a bit of a fun way to visualize what the TOTS MC might look like if it was done week by week. All that being said, here are the player stats:
- Juan Musso – 24 APP / 56.4% Shots Saved / 3.5 AVG saves per match / 3 MOTM / 6.80 AVG rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Stole Dimitrievski – 27 APP / 57.8% Shots Saved / 2.4 AVG saves per match / 1 MOTM / 6.42 AVG rating / 3 TOTW mentions
- Coke Andujar – 28 APP / 5G 0A / 0.9 Aerial Duels won per match / 1.3 Interceptions per match / 1.3 Tackles per match / 1 MOTM / 6.61 AVG rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Dylan Bronn – 26 APP / 6G 1A / 0.7 Aerial Duels won per match / 1.6 Interceptions per match / 1.4 Tackles per match / 2 MOTM / 6.99 AVG rating / 3 TOTW mentions
- David Luiz – 44 APP / 2G 2A / 2.3 Aerial Duels won per match / 0.9 Interceptions per match / 1.2 Tackles per match / 0 MOTM / 7.09 AVG rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Pablo Martinez – 37 APP / 3G 1A / 2.4 Aerial Duels won per match / 1.8 Interceptions per match / 1.7 Tackles per match / 2 MOTM / 7.01 AVG rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Jordan Botaka – 30 APP / 7G 6A / 0.6 Aerial Duels won per match / 2.0 Interceptions per match / 1.3 Tackles per match / 4 MOTM / 7.48 AVG rating / 5 TOTW mentions
- James Ward-Prowse – 26 APP / 6G 1A / 1.2 Shots per match / 75.6 Pass Accuracy / 1.8 Key Passes per match / 1.6 Crosses per match / 2 MOTM / 7.11 AVG Rating / 5 TOTW mentions
- Luka Milivojevic – 41 APP / 12G 3A / 1.4 Shots per match / 81.3 Pass Accuracy / 1.4 Key Passes per match / 1.3 Crosses per match / 3 MOTM / 7.36 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Mauricio – 31 APP / 5G 5A / 1.5 Shots per match / 88.6 Pass Accuracy / 2.3 Key Passes per match / 0.2 Crosses per match / 3 MOTM / 7.11 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Guilherme – 31 APP / 4G 5A / 0.9 Shots per match / 91.1 Pass Accuracy / 0.9 Key Passes per match / 0.3 Crosses per match / 2 MOTM / 6.89 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Guus Til – 32 APP / 14G 4 A / 2.7 Shots per match / 83.1 Pass Accuracy / 1.3 Key Passes per match / 0.1 Crosses per match / 2MOTM / 7.47 AVG Rating / 5 TOTW mentions
- Pablo Hernandez – 37 APP / 12G 12A / 2.7 Shots per match / 76.2 Pass Accuracy / 3.0 Key Passes per match / 1.6 Crosses per match / 5 MOTM / 7.61 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Remi Oudin – 35 APP / 12G 3A / 2.3 Shots per match / 60.3 Pass Accuracy / 0.7 Key Passes per match / 0.2 Crosses per match / 2MOTM / 6.89 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Brandley Kuwas – 31 APP / 10G 11A / 2.5 Shots per match / 2.9 Dribbles per match / 0.2 Aerial Duels won per match / 5 MOTM / 7.33 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Alexey Miranchuk – 39 APP / 5G 6A / 1.6 Shots per match / 1.8 Dribbles per match / 0.8 Aerial Duels won per match / 3 MOTM / 7.12 AVG Rating / 4 TOTW mentions
- Wahbi Khazri – 36 APP / 16G 7A / 3.0 Shots per match / 1.3 Dribbles per match / 0.5 Aerial Duels won per match / 7 MOTM / 6 TOTW mentions
- Ola Toivonen – 27 APP / 14G 11A / 1.6 Shots per match / 0.6 Dribbles per match / 3.3 Aerial Duels won per match / 5 MOTM / 4 TOTW mentions
- Callum Wilson – 31 APP / 13G 8A / 2.0 Shots per match / 0.6 Dribbles per match / 1.6 Aerial Duels won per match / 3 MOTM / 5 TOTW mentions
- Martin Odegaard – 35 APP / 8G 9A / 2.3 Shots per match / 2.9 Dribbles per match / 0.6 Aerial Duels won per match / 8 MOTM / 4 TOTW mentions
- Ilija Nestorovski – 33 APP / 16G 7A / 2.7 Shots per match / 0.3 Dribbles per match / 1.9 Aerial Duels won per match / 5 MOTM / 4 TOTW mentions
- Harry Wilson – 47 APP / 19G 2A/ 2.6 Shots per match / 0.5 Dribbles per match / 0.1 Aerial Duels won per match / 3 MOTM / 4 TOTW mentions
- Freddie Ladapo – 47 APP / 18G 6A/ 2.1 Shots per match / 0.9 Dribbles per match / 2.0 Aerial Duels won per match / 4 MOTM / 4 TOTW mentions
p.s. I'm also taking bets on how many people are going to see the team, not read what's written and comment something along the lines of "wtf is this do you even watch football?"
Edit: So it's been 30 minutes and already 10 out of the 16 comments are almost exactly what I wrote above. It seems that 3 disclaimers, an asterisk and giant text isn't enough to get people to read – working on getting flashing lights around the text brb
Edit 2: 1hr in and some people are seemingly so infuriated by the concept that they've taken to mass downvoting everything I post, including replies thanking people who said something nice. The nasty DMs have also returned, haven't seen those for a few weeks- it's good to have things back to normal 😉
No, in all seriousness: I have no problem with people criticizing the concept if they feel it's uninteresting or feel maybe the title is misleading, but I do take issue with people telling me I'm wrong or clueless about football and then turning around and saying that they read the text and I'm still wrong? I predict the majority of the TOTW correctly every week, and these are, if you like, the most commonly predicted leftovers. These are objectively the players most often featured as contenders in my TOTW that have not had an IF (which is all I was trying to show), it's beyond me where the issue is. Perhaps I should have titled it "These are my personal most predicted players without an in-form card not based on season long performances but rather weekly performances and btw I don't hate your team" and used bright green cards so as to avoid some of these comments.
It's all good, I had a few people request this and a few more sign off on it, and it looks like at least 7 people got something out of this so I'm leaving it up. I guess I don't understand the vitriol from people who claim they've read what I wrote and hate the team but it is what it is – I'll be back periodically to address comments not accusing me of something or other!
Source: Original link
© Post "lockleym’s Team of the Season – Most Consistent*" for game FIFA 19.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]