3 easy steps to gain roughly ~10k points :
Squads here https://imgur.com/gallery/Uv4A7ML
Who you need:
- Maldini loan
- 3 Northern Ireland players. 1 needs decent passing. I used Norwood.
- 3 Ireland players. 1 Needs decent shooting.- I used IF Graham Burke
- 4 Italian players – 2 from Juventus (Piedmont) and 2 from AC Milan. Doesn't matter which
- any 1 Celtic player. Cheapest
- any 1 French attacker (you need 2 goals to complete the Bronze challenge)
- any 3 Man United players. Cheapest possible
- any 2 MLS players. cheapest possible.
- All Beginner, offline friendles. Go to Friendly > Couch game > when you're on the game mode selector hit L2 and change difficulty to "Beginner".
- Use your second controller to play a 1v1 against yourself.
- You won't lose any loan contracts this way.
Step 1: (games 1 + 2)
Starting lineup: with 4 italians (must have two AC milan players), 3 northern ireland, 3 ireland and maldini.
PSA: Maldini (or DelP for the other objectives) doesn't need to do anything. You can score the header + finesses with anyone while you have the icons in the team. The only thing you must do is assist 2 goals with DelP.
Walk past the dumb defenders with Belotti (or italian attacker of choice) and throw L1+crosses to our irish attacker wil heads one in. Then cross another 2 crosses. When done, walk past the defense with the italian and score 4 finesses. throw in a few assist goals (not selfish run-through goals). Now put down the controller and go do something else. Score with with the Irish player, and assist 3 with North Ireland player. Play another game the same way, and finish any of the above you missed.
Play or earn points until you unlock DelP.
Step 2: (games 3 + 4)
Starting lineup: keep the same lineup as above, but replace Maldini with DelP (make sure you have 2 italian Juventus players). Move him to CAM or Striker. Walk through the defense a few times with DelP and score finesses shots, and make sure you assist with DelP in two separate games.
Step 3: (Games 5, 6, 7)
Starting lineup: replace all 5 italians with 1 celtic player and 2 MLS players.
Tip: If you haven't already, make sure you finish the Bronze weekly objective by scoring 2 goals (in a friendly) with a french player). That way the next three games unlock silver for you.
Win one more game, to complete the "5 games w/ 3 Irish players" objective. Then replace them with 3 Man United players. Score 5 goals (with any players) in the next two games.
That's it. Easy peasy. 1/4 of the way to 89 Fred (or Belotti if you prefer)
Here are all the tasks required, in case you want to keep track:
- Win 7 w 3 NI players
- Play 3 w Celtic player
- Play 3 w 2MLS
- Win 2 w Irish plus NI
- Win 5 games w 3 Irish
- Win 3 w 5italians
- Assist 3 w NI
- Score 2 w irish
- Score 4 finesse w Italians
- Assist 3 w crosses w Italians
- Score header (w Mald plus 2Milan in the team)
- Assist in 2 games (w Mald 4 serieA in the team)
- Win 2 w Mald + 4italians
- Win 2 w DelP + 4italians
- Assist 2 w DelP + 4SerieA
- Score 2 finesse w DelP +2Juventus
- 5 goals min 3MU
- Silver: Win 3 games, score 3 goals, assist 3 goals
Source: Original link
© Post "PSA:Complete most objectives in 7 offline friendly games: Kean, Best, DelP+Maldini stories, kits, bronze+silver (~10k points)" for game FIFA 19.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.