I recently remembered the final scream shift is coming up really soon and nobody is talking about it. This surprised me as two stats will be given TOTY boosts, and if the other stats are decent these cards could be amazing. So I decided to gather up the data to hopefully find a trend and possibly predict what might happen.
So far there have been 3 shifts, so 4 versions of the cards. I went through and compared what changes. The notation below is: All(Stat) means this player has had the boosted stat in every version, Never(Stat) means this player has never had the boosted stat in any version. Most(Stat Number) means the most common stat boost and the number of versions with it. Last(Stat1,Stat2) means this is the current version of the card. X=Y means the Yth version of the card has the same boosts as the Xth version. The results are below:
Last(Sho,Phy)… 3=1, 4=2
Last(Pac,Def).. 3=1, 4=2
1) As you can see there are 9 cards whose boosted stats reverted to those of an older shift, meaning it is not unlikely that EA will boost stats that have already been boosted together
2) Exactly one boosted stat changes between every shift. This means players that currently have their most appropriate stat boosts will soon be less effective (e.g. Rafinha, Deeney)
3) Typically, EA have decided to never give the attacking cards defending boosts and vice versa, i.e. they typically make the cards relatively usable. (I say relatively because for example Ampadu has always been given Pac, Def, or Phy which are good for CBs, but he will never replace VVD).
I believe in the absence of a promo during April, EA will make these cards fucking sick. They will need some way to sink coins into the market during this month and the easiest way to do this would be to boost these cards to the moon with the most appropriate stats (3). In order to get everybody on the H Y P E T R A I N they will likely revert some shifts back to their most popular version (1) like Striker Fellani or Beast Mode Costa. Finally, few players have their most appropriate stats boosted right now, but all have at least 1 amazing stat for their position. Since 1 stat changes every time, I'm willing to bet for the last shift they will swing the boosted stat from the less appropriate boost to a better one (2) (e.g. Kalou form Pac,Phy -> Pac,Pas).
Thanks for coming to my TedTalk
- I did this putting boosted stats in 3-D matricies of 1s and 0s so if I fucked something up its because I'm not a computer and got myself confused
- I excluded Schweinsteiger, Koke, and Blind because they are SBC/objective players and I was interested in the market influence of the players
- I excluded Ochoa because he sucks
- Sorry for the confusing format with data, I'm not sure how to make a table when posting to Reddit
Source: Original link
© Post "Scream card shifts analyzed and final shift predictions" for game FIFA 19.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!