Shortlist Spreadsheet: https://imgur.com/a/dW1Yiwb
WONDERING WHY A PLAYER HASN'T BEEN INCLUDED? PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMERS & REMARKS SECTION FIRST!
- I do not work for EA, hence player picks/ratings/images are not final.
- This is not who I want in the TOTW, but rather who I think EA will choose.
- Likewise, there are other, more deserving players who should be in the team, but at times EA doesn't seem to care much about real-life performance (See TOTW 10).
- There are again a few games left to play on the Monday as well as a few fringe matches Sunday night. In the past few weeks these matches have not been included in the TOTW by EA.
- Generally Tuesday matches are not considered for the TOTW at all although last week EA chose to once again. I have therefore considered Tuesday matches this week.
- G= Goals, A= Assists, MOTM= Man of the Match, CS=Clean Sheet, MR= Match Rating
- Like EA seem to do, I consider G then A then MOTM awards then match rating in that order when selecting players.
- No, I don't watch every game. I watch what games I can, but all of my predictions are based off match stats and ratings after the fact.
- No, I don't hate your team. I've mentioned on here before that I'm a lifelong United supporter. With that being said, I've actually underestimated the number of United IFs this year. I do my best not to be biased and I'm certainly not sat here leaving out players out of some sort of spite.
- With Winter Refresh well underway, the TOTW has been affected (e.g. Ziyech). Whether or not this impacts EA's likelihood to choose certain players remains to be seen.
- Bernd Leno could feature in goal – I've gone for Henrik Mkhitaryan who I think is the more likely pick.
- We could see either John Anthony Brooks or Admir Mehmedi instead of Casteels for Wolfsburg. All three are credible candidates this week.
- James Tarkowski is in purely for MOTM against Tottenham. I usually tend to avoid these kind of picks but recently EA have been including more and more of them.
- Joe Pigott scored a hattrick for AFC Wimbledon and would normally feature; I have simply had to leave out one player with a hattrick in order to include Kylian Mbappe and I think he is the most likely.
- Edin Dzeko is the obvious pick from Roma's late win – he recently had an IF card and is therefore not eligible to be picked this week. Once again, not my rule to defend but rather EA's policy. I've gone for Lorenzo Pellegrini instead.
- Other potential candidates not eligible for an in-form this week include Che Adams and Jaime Mata.
- 2G0A is arguably weak for an upgraded TIF card for Kylian Mbappe, especially being a PSG player. I believe Layvin Kurzawa was MOTM for the first match this week and Christopher Nkunku was MOTM for the second. I simply don't see EA missing out on the chance to include a headline ST card this week and Mbappe is the obvious choice.
- Yohann Boli appears to have played RCM in a 4-3-3 for Sint-Truidense this week – I've put him at CAM as I don't see him missing put with a hattrick from the midfield nor do I see EA releasing a nonsensical CM card given his card stats. If anyone has any insight please do let me know.
- Luka Jovic is a possibility at ST instead of Filip Kostic – this is one I can see going either way although I think Kostic is the more deserving of the two (1G1A from LWB).
I'm sure you think I've missed a few players. As long as you're civil about it I'm more than happy to take suggestions/opinions!
If Monday's matches are included this week: Will update after Monday's matches
Source: Original link
© Post "TOTW 24 Predictions" for game FIFA 19.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.