Shortlist Spreadsheet: https://imgur.com/a/1kTnfuY
WONDERING WHY A PLAYER HASN'T BEEN INCLUDED? PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMERS & REMARKS SECTION FIRST!
- I do not work for EA, hence player picks/ratings/images are not final.
- This is not who I want in the TOTW, but rather who I think EA will choose.
- Likewise, there are other, more deserving players who should be in the team, but at times EA doesn't seem to care much about real-life performance (See TOTW 10).
- There are again a few games left to play on the Monday as well as a few fringe matches Sunday night. In the past few weeks these matches have not been included in the TOTW by EA.
- Generally Tuesday matches are not considered for the TOTW at all and as such I have not considered them for these predictions. This excludes the likes of Gylfi Sigurdsson, Demarai Gray and Steven Fletcher from contention.
- I do my best to make sure that dynamic images are from the matches in question. Every now and then I may reuse an image if I can't find any good ones to use that are more recent.
- G= Goals, A= Assists, MOTM= Man of the Match, CS=Clean Sheet, MR= Match Rating
- Like EA seem to do, I consider G then A then MOTM awards then match rating in that order when selecting players.
- No, I don't watch every game. I watch what games I can, but all of my predictions are based off match stats and ratings after the fact.
- No, I don't hate your team. I've mentioned on here before that I'm a lifelong United supporter. With that being said, I've actually underestimated the number of United IFs this year. I do my best not to be biased and I'm certainly not sat here leaving out players out of some sort of spite.
- With FUT Player Days promos going on this week (including the 'Best Of' TOTW), I reckon none of the affected players will be chosen for an IF this week.
- I don't usually consider two players from the same match, but I can't see a PL RB being excluded for 3A nor can I see a PL CB being excluded for 2G+CS+MOTM. I think this week will be an exception to the norm.
- Two rounds of PL games this week (along with a few other leagues), hence the higher number of PL candidates.
- In-form cards are calculated on a single game basis only. That means that combined performances don't count (1G in Game 1 and 2G in Game 2 do not equal 3G when considering players), performance over the course of the season doesn't affect player eligibility. In theory number of special cards, community popularity and existence of live OTW/Headliners cards doesn't affect eligibility either, but I think we can all agree that's patently false.
- Moussa Dembele (2G1A) could feature instead of Nabil Fekir (1G2A+MOTM). I know Dembele's likely to be the more popular option amongst the community given that he has a OTW card out and that Fekir has about 3 of the same special card already, but I still think we'll see Fekir.
- On that note, I've considered his TOTGS card to be equivalent to a FIF given that it's a non-live card; by that same logic his IF would be 87 rated, equal to his live CL card.
- As I've alluded to above in the disclaimers, I'm fully expecting to be berated in the replies both by people saying we can't have two players from the same match as well as by people demanding that 8 Liverpool players should feature. Think we'll see an exception but it's not going to be any more than 2 players from the same match, I will 100% guarantee that.
- Leandre Tawamba is unfortunate to miss out this week with a hattrick for Al-Taawoun – once again I have been unable to find room for 3 silver-to-gold strikers in the team and Tawamba is just the unlucky man out.
- The goalkeeper section was particularly troublesome this week with no standout, high-rated candidates to speak of. Gianluigi Donnarumma is an option but I can't see him getting a 4IF for simply an above average performance, Jordan Pickford played well but had only 3 saves and an average match rating, Hugo Lloris only had 4 saves (with 1 being the penalty save) and was given an average match rating as well, Bernd Leno made a good double save but did little else and had a bang-average match rating, and Beto is simply not high-rated enough to lead the team despite having a good match for Goztepe. I've gone for Vlachodimos who had a decent match in the Porto-Benfica derby, and Nahuel Guzman (for the second week in a row) who made 9 saves and had an 8.9/10 match rating for Tigres. Basically, the position is very much up for grabs.
- With MLS starting back up, I can't see EA not trying to include an MLS player. I've gone for Michael Bradley (2G1A) although Jordan Morris is also an option.
- There's a similar situation in the Championship this week with a few candidates this week but really only one slot in the team. I've picked Hourihane but Jarrod Bowen and Patrick Bamford are also options.
- 'Best Of TOTW' out currently means Kylian Mbappe and Ivan Rakitic are unlikely to be considered this week – I can't see EA putting out consecutive special cards for players two weeks running.
I'm sure you think I've missed a few players. As long as you're civil about it I'm more than happy to take suggestions/opinions!
If Monday's matches are included this week: Will be updated after Monday's matches
Source: Original link
© Post "TOTW 25 Predictions" for game FIFA 19.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.