PACE FREEZE in FIFA 20 Edit – VVD is not the best example :(, but rest of my points, especially about pressing still stand.
Freeze on 'change of Pace' for everyone. As well as removal of Pace chem styles. During Promos, players should only get a max 5 change to pace.
This will result in Mpabbe maintaining his pace over Van Dijk and will stop high press from being too OP, players will have more time to react before being closed down and CDMs wont be able to constantly catch people up from behind. Players that drag CBs out of position will be punished (if not done correctly).
Now before you down vote me, please hear me out!
- Too much High press in FUT compared to season. Reason is due to high pace of defenders (post Chem). For e.g. TOTS Van Dijk (97 pace, post chem), Mpabbe (99 chem), the difference is not enough. Which results in high line press because Mbappe (or anyone else for that matter) isn't fast enough to lose Van Dijk on a through ball.
- Compare this to seasons, where Mbappe (94 pace) compared to Van Dijk (75 pace). The difference is much more noticeable, and a highline press from Liverpool will be punished if overused. Forcing them to drop back slightly more and allow for buildup from PSG.
- CDMs are too fast post chem, which allows them to catch up people from behind constantly, encouraging people to keep using CDMs (even when beaten) rather than switch to their CBs to close down the strikers (and potentially create openings in their backline).
- TOTS players are too fast its silly. No form of Ramos should match Mpabbe for pace (pace is capped at 99). Pace is probably one of the fewer variables that changes in a player throughout a season. I highly doubt Van Dijk is that much faster now, than he was at the start of the season.
- High press is too OP because players close down other players WAY TOO FAST!, players run faster than most passes, so by the time you receive a pass, your already tackled.
- Pace on the ball is already nerfed, but Pace off the ball, including pressing, is just silly and unrealistic.
There are two options to fix this
Option A: (very bad option)
Remove the 99 Pace cap. By doing this, we allow Mpabbe to maintain his Pace difference above Van Djik post Chem. E.g. Van Dijk at 96 with Mpabbe at 109 (avg) post chem. Allowing Mbappe to maintain his pace threat of through balls, forcing Liverpool to drop back. But this will also result in players having ridiculous pace and will make the game look more Arcadey.
Option B: Not a bad idea
Freeze on Pace for everyone. Aswell as removal of Pace chem styles. During TOTS, players should only get a max 5 change to pace (everything else can change drastically, only pace should limited to 5). This will result in Mpabbe maintaining his pace over Van Dijk and will stop high press from being too OP, players will have more time to react before being closed down and CDMs wont be able to constantly catch people up from behind.
Source: Original link
© Post "Very Unpopular Opinion" for game FIFA 19.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.