To avoid multiple, repetitive post on all the bugs in GTA online, especially since the latest DLC release, this post will contain all the common bugs and will be updated as more are discovered, and when they are patched.
Posts about any of these bugs will be removed.
- Cannot deliver heist prep equipment: The vehicle will enter the yellow circle and nothing will happen.
- Cannot deliver product from businesses: The drop/delivery won't register, or you enter the delivery circle and it won't register.
- Cannot deliver Business Battle goods: Will not register when entering the yellow circle.
- Falling through the map.
- Getting stuck in the man trap or spawning under the map during the Casino Heist, or being disconnected.
- Oppressor MKI, or any car floating in the air.
- Flying over the water and respawning on the beach.
- Changing lobbies but being put back into the same one.
- Not receiving Elite bonuses after completing the Casino Heist.
- Starting a Casino Heist and having no objective point on the map, causing players to have to leave the lobby.
- Having to setup the Arcade again after previously doing the setup mission.
- Vehicles/aircraft not spawning after being requested either from the mechanic, Ms. Baker, or through the interaction menu.
- Nightclub technicians will stop producing certain products.
- Certain vehicles losing their resistance to rockets/explosives. MOC, Avenger, etc…
- Infinite loading screens
- White screening during the Casino Heist end screens.
- Heist cuts not being properly distributed after completing the Casino Heist.
- Casino Heist being stuck once you leave the arcade: Can't move, etc…
- Rewards in Arena Wars, or other jobs, not being properly calculated for the person in first place.
- Trade prices not unlocking after completing the Casino Heist.
- When searching for a casino heist through quick job in your cellphone, there's a chance it bugs out and upon joining the room, you're unable to see the finale board where you'd normally see the percentages and ready status.
- On silent and sneaky, there's a chance the guards that are supposed to be moving around and patrolling stand completely still. This is both helpful and annoying in different parts of the heist and if you haven't got duggan shipments completed, you're pretty much fucked or forced to get creative.
- On Big Con, sometimes the exit disguises don't spawn even though the run was done completely undetected (I've experienced this with gruppe sechs entry).
- When collecting daily vault, sometimes it might happen that you get stuck in the animation without being able to stop.
- The stockade sometimes spawns in the wrong arcade.
Please report bugs directly to Rockstar You can also link this post to them as well.
If you have lost money due to a bug, please open a support ticket
Please leave any other bugs you've encountered in the comments below and they may be added to the above list, but please note that this is not meant to be a discussion thread, it's meant to list common bugs so players who encounter them know they are not the only ones experiencing them. Any comments/replies beyond simply listing a bug will be removed, and repeat offenders may be temporarily banned from the sub.
Before leaving a comment, please review the above list, and the comments below to see if what you're about to post has already been listed or commented on.
If you see a comment with the same bug you've experienced, please upvote it so we can see how many others are also experiencing that issue.
Source: Original link
© Post "List of Known Bugs In GTA Online" for game Grand Theft Auto V.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.