First time posting here 🙂
Been running Dragon Piercer for Kulve since he went live and didn't realize I could modify in Partbreaker with my usual setup so sharing this out there. Did one run with 8 breaks just now (testing still ongoing Usually I get 3-4 breaks per run) but I still have all the essential skills for DP.
*This build is partially decoration intensive and requires the Pierce Decoration
G E A R
- Cera Coilbender (no augment needed)
- Dragonking Eyepatch a
- Kaiser Mail b
- Bazel Vambraces b
- Uragaan Coil b
- Kulve Taroth's Wrath b
- Breaker Charm II
S K I L L S
- Partbreaker 3
- Critical Draw 3
- Quick Sheath 3
- Weakness Exploit 2
- Special Ammo Boost 2
- Piercing Shots
- Non elemental Boost
- Peak Performance (from Kulve feet)
- Divine Blessing 3
- Wide Range 2 (OR Wide Range 5 and removes Divine Blessing)
- level 3 slot deco skill
D E C O R A T I O N S
- 3x Sheath
- 1x Pierce
- 1x Elementless
- 1x Draw (Critical Draw)
- 3x level 1 Decoration of your choice (Protection or swap to Wide Range for Lv5)
- 1x level 3 Decoration of your choice (I put in Crit Boost. You can slot in Mighty Bow if you wait to charge 3 but often times I don't)
B U I L D N O T E S
- 1. Keep a mental track of which parts aren't broken or needs breaking. The most I have difficulty tracking are the forelegs / hindlegs
- 2. For area 2, you can non-stop DP on top of any ledge (I choose the one immediately right of entering Area 2).
He'll keep trying to hit you if it's your turn for aggro with rolls, swipes, bites, but mostly with the fire beam attack. Be mindful when he takes a few steps back and shoots his line fire beam although if you pay attention to the aggro order, you just need to do is sidestep-charge when he starts and it won't hit you. Also don't stay too close by the ledge. If your teammates decide to fight him far from the ledges, adjust accordingly.
- 3. Bring extra materials for Power Coatings. Usually by the end of area 3 I'm running low on it so instead of going back to camp to restock, just combine as it saves time.
Future Build Improvements:
Swap out the Kaiser Mail b to the Kulve Taroth's Ire B and add two Trueshot (special ammo boost) decos in. You loose the Divine Protection or Wide Range levels but gain 2 points in Crit Boost (plus you look cooler ;P)
© Post "Dragon Piercer Partbreaker for Kulve" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!