What are Hornetaurs? They're Exceptional skills.
- Hunger Resistance Level 3: Your stamina bar won't deplete. One less thing to worry about.
- Dungmaster: Dung pods are more effective, making it easier to cause monsters to flee so you don't have to 1v2.
- Effluvial Expert: Immune to the DoT in Rotten Vale. Makes doing quests there all the better.
- Handicraft Level 1: Provides a bit more sharpness.
- Free Meal: 25% chance not to consume food/drinks. Like free mega potions, potions, first aides, antidotes, etc.
- Carving Pro: No longer suffer knockback while carving.
- Dragon Attack Level 2: +60 dragon element. If you don't use dragon you can craft Hornetaur B helmet and greaves to gain 2 jewel slots instead of the Dragon Attack.
- Materials can be used to craft a Rarity level 5 Long Sword, Dual Blades, or Lance.
TL:DR High Rank Hornetaurs are a great way to get settled into High Rank missions for new and old players. If you aren't farming Zorah Magdaros, farm these. Easy to kill, easy to complete, no large monsters, easily farmable research points, great balanced armor for starting HR that'll make the transition a little easier. You won't have to wait for Zorah's quest, and you won't have to struggle fighting HR large monsters in low rank armor. A probably looks better than B.
© Post "Hornetaurs are a great place to start your journey into High Rank Missions." for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.