What are Hornetaurs? They're <
- Hunger Resistance Level 3: Your stamina bar won't deplete. One less thing to worry about.
- Dungmaster: Dung pods are more effective, making it easier to cause monsters to flee so you don't have to 1v2.
- Effluvial Expert: Immune to the DoT in Rotten Vale. Makes doing quests there all the better.
- Handicraft Level 1: Provides a bit more sharpness.
- Free Meal: 25% chance not to consume food/drinks. Like free mega potions, potions, first aides, antidotes, etc.
- Carving Pro: No longer suffer knockback while carving.
- Dragon Attack Level 2: +60 dragon element. If you don't use dragon you can craft Hornetaur B helmet and greaves to gain 2 jewel slots instead of the Dragon Attack.
- Materials can be used to craft a Rarity level 5 Long Sword, Dual Blades, or Lance.
TL:DR High Rank Hornetaurs are a great way to get settled into High Rank missions for new and old players. If you aren't farming Zorah Magdaros, farm these. Easy to kill, easy to complete, no large monsters, easily farmable research points, great balanced armor for starting HR that'll make the transition a little easier. You won't have to wait for Zorah's quest, and you won't have to struggle fighting HR large monsters in low rank armor. A probably looks better than B.
© Post "Hornetaurs are a great place to start your journey into High Rank Missions." for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!