Info Thread for Monster Hunter World's Special Announcements for December 10th 2018.
Article written by PrimeraEspada91 here
Monster Hunter World is getting a new expansion next fall: Monster Hunter Word Iceborne! Capcom held a special developer update this evening 11 PM JST, and was it great for all hunters to say the least! Everything that was announced was within the expectations of most, right up until the expansion was revealed. Lets not waste any more time thought, and jump right into the 4 upcoming updates for Monster Hunter World!
Monster Hunter World: Expansion & Special Developer Update Contents
All of the mentioned updates will come to PC as well at some point, but it is not known if the timeline is the same.
Console Update 1: Arch-Tempered Kulve Taroth
See Kulve Taroth Weapons for details
- Kulve Taroth will be coming back as an arch-tempered monster. The same quest requirements as the normal version 16 players in a lobby in teams of 4 each repelling our golden queen.
- New Furied state available that gives new rewards.
- Players will have to complete certain conditions to make Kulve become “furied” before stripping her golden armor and this will affect players drops.
- New Rainbow items: Incandescent Weapons – New appraisal weapons for each time if players completed the “furied” conditions.
- New Kulve Taroth Gamma Armor .
- Normal Kulve no longer available as Arch Tempered version will replace it.
- This event will start on December 19th on 7 PM EST to Jan 3 6:59 PM EST
Console Update 2: Appreciation Fest
- Appreciation Festival coming for consoles 1 year anniversary.
- New anniversary quests, decorations, etc during this time at the Gathering Hub
- See our Appreciation Festival Guide for more information
- This event should take place in mid to late January.
Console Update 3: Witcher 3 Collaboration
- Special Collaboration: Monster Hunter GERALT! Witcher 3 Geralt arrives Early 2019.
- Witcher 3 gameplay in MHW, with new voice recording with the original Geralt actor (English)
- The following languages will be recorded: french, italian, german, spanish, japanese.
- This should arrive in February
Console Update 4: Arch-Tempered Nergigante
- Arch-Tempered Nergigante will be arriving in Spring 2019, with new gamma armor.
- This should arrive in March.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne Expansion
Monster Hunter World Iceborne will be releasing in Autumn 2019, and will be MHW’s first massive expansion.
- New quest ranks
- New Monsters
- New Locales
- New Moves
- New Equipment
All along with a brand new story. The expansion will be the equivalent to “G” or “Ultimate” in other Monster Hunter games. Players can purchase the expansion alone, or bundled with the game if they have not yet purchased it. Pricing has not yet been revealed, but it expected sometime next Spring.
In celebration of the occasion, Capcom has also revealed a Monster Hunter Trial Version will be available from December 11th 7PM EST to December 17 7 EST. Players can freely play quests up to Hunter Rank 4, hunt online with both Trial and Regular players, and have their save data transfer to the retail version if they should purchase it at a later time.
© Post "Info Thread for Monster Hunter World’s Special Announcements for December 10th 2018." for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!