I had serious issues with KT farming until yesterday due to
- AFK or questing people in session
Yesterday i decided to make my own Kulve Taroth Hunting session and to my great surprise it fixed all these problems i had. Surprisingly nearly nobody was getting DC'd which was a game changer for me.
What i did:
- Created KT session (Event quests, experience: Any)
- Set up shoutouts for whole session with something like "AFK and questing hunters please move to another session or be kicked"
- Warned and then kicked any potatoes. I kicked for:
- Grossly disregarding basic tactics, eg. waking up sleeping KT
- Freeloading (hello mr. Aerial IG 1k damage in pursuit 4 hunt)
- Having status "Responding to SoS" & "In Quest" while not being on KT
- Set up shoutouts for breaking parts & tactics. Having "Gather tracks and then follow!" in P1 helped with pursuit levels, part shoutouts greatly helped with fast releases
- Talked with most of the guys about tactics/gear. Both sides learned a lot
First ~18 horn breaks were done in 2 runs, but then we tried P1 runs and it worked. In the end 3 groups (12 people) were doing P1 Kulve runs in ~18 minutes or less.
I broke horns 37 times and got about 15 very valuable weapons (incl. R7 Glutton, All R8 IGs & GLs, Taroth Arrow "Thunder" & "Queen", and Taroth Crest "Claw" & "Thunder".
Guys from yesterday – YOU ROCK! Nobody (including me) was perfect in the beginning, but in the end we worked like well-oiled machine and it was really fun
© Post "Kulve Advice" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!