It's annoying to search for all the data in the subreddit, so I decided to compile it all here. If any info is missing or wrong, please leave a comment below, let's try to gather all the data.
HOW TO UNLOCK THE SIEGE
Find Kulva Taroth's tracks and then talk to the admiral in the village's entrance. Easiest place to find a track is in Ancient Forest's area 1.
HOW THE SIEGE WORKS
A session has 1 Kulve Taroth. She can be fought in groups of up to 4 people. Each group has its own instance of the quest.
The objective is to get as many points as possible. Points are awarded in multiple ways, such as breaking body parts (Details below)
The session's Kulva Taroth has a Pursuit Level (Up to 6). Points from every squad will add to this level. The higher the level, the weaker Kulva Taroth is (Easier to break parts and more time to defeat her)
Each player has its own Reward Level (Up to 17, 100 points per level). The higher the level the better the rewards. Points obtained by the player's squad will add to this level. Points obtained by other squads will be added too but will be reduced.
Once a squad breaks Kulva Taroth's horns, the siege will end. Players will be able to obtain their rewards based on their Reward levels and the session's siege will be reset.
Leaving a session will grant the rewards based on the level obtained up to that point.
tldr: Break as many parts as you can to get points. Once you have Reward Level 17 go for the horns to end the siege and claim your rewards.
OBJECTIVES (Getting points)
Points showed at the siege quest selection are the player's.
|Objective||Points for squad||Points from other squads||Points cap|
|4th Area Reached||60||15||60|
|3rd Area Reached||40||40|
|2nd Area Reached||20||20|
|Kulve Taroth Released||90||20||90|
|Giant Horns Completely Broken||500||400||500|
|Giant Horns Chipped||150||30||150|
|Horn Gold Plating Broken||120||120|
|Right Foreleg Gold Plating Broken||90||20||90|
|Left Foreleg Gold Plating Broken||90||20||90|
|Right Chest Gold Plating Broken||60||60|
|Left Chest Gold Plating Broken||60||60|
|Right Hindleg Gold Plating Broken||30||10||30|
|Tail Right Gold Plating Broken||30||10||30|
|Left Hindleg Gold Plating Broken||30||10||30|
|Tail Left Gold Plating Broken||30||10||30|
|Pursuit Level 6 Reached||90||–||90|
|Pursuit Level 4 Reached||40||–||40|
|Pursuit Level 2 Reached||20||–||20|
- Kulve Taroth released: break KT's golden armor.
- Tail Broken: Breakable once KT has no golden armor.
- KT can regenerate parts. Breaking regenerated parts grants no additional points.
- Pursuit Level points are awarded upon Gathering Hub's arrival.
|Pursuit Level||Points for next level||Scoutfly||Time||Breakability|
Loot can be obtained by collecting shiny drops, as a quest completion reward and as a part broken reward.
- Kulve Taroth Golden Shell
- Kulve Taroth Golden Nugget
- Kulve Taroth Golden Scale
- Kulve Taroth Golden Spiralhorn (Horn broken reward)
- Kulve Taroth Golden Tailshell (Tail broken reward)
- Kulve Taroth Golden Glimstone (Gem)
- Golden Chunk (Trade-in Item – 1500z, can be mined)
- Golden Fragment (Trade-in Item – 750z)
- Bushi Ticket (Obtained as siege's reward)
- Relics (Obtained as siege's reward, more info below)
- Kulve Taroth set – Requires KT materials
- Kulve Taroth set (Palico) – Requires KT materials
- Samurai set (Palico) – Requires Bushi Tickets (1 per part)
- Sabi set (Layered armor, damaged version) – Obtained as Delivery using Bushi Tickets (3 per part)
- Homare set (Layered armor, normal version) – Obtained as Delivery using Bushi Tickets (4 per part)
Relics are weapons with "random" stats (There's a fixed pool). They are obtained as siege's rewards at random. They are ranked from rank 6 to 8 and can be augmented.
You can see a list of known relics here. (Credits to whoever made it >.<)
- Area 1: You can destroy some stone bridges/archs (Leftmost and rightmost).
- Area 3: You can destroy some stalactics/hanging rocks (1 left, 2 right, map-wise) and there are lava spouts.
You have the list here.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- If all players press start/options the intro will be skipped.
- Gajalakas can be beaten by 1 crystalburst shot and drop throwing knives. The ones carrying gold might drop a KT material.
- You can use the throwing knives to craft sleep/paralysis knives.
- Breaking the horns earns 500 points, meaning you can go for the horns as soon as you get Reward Level 12.
- There's a slide from camp to area 2.
- KT can (and should) be mounted both with and without her golden armor.
© Post "Kulve Taroth siege: Complete guide" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!