The balanced kinsects (Elscarad and Arginesse) improved quite a bit since vanilla Monster Hunter Generations, but I don't think the bug's effects have been well documented.
• The balanced kinsect now provides party-wide buffs, regardless of your teammates' weapon type. In vanilla MHG, I believe this was limited to other IG players only. These buffs are shown as displayed buffs next to players' nameplates.
• These party-wide buffs are independent of your own stored nectars' timer, and will last about sixty seconds. This timer can be refreshed by grabbing red, white, or orange nectars again during that time frame.
• A Lv. 6 balanced kinsect, which is when the kinsect initially evolves to Elscarad or Arginesse, provides +5 raw attack, +10% affinity, and +5 (unconfirmed but likely) defense.
• At Lv. 9, the balanced kinsect gains an Extract Skill named "Wide-Range Up." This improves the party-wide buffs and has nothing to do with the similarly named armor skill called "Wide-Range."
• A Lv. 9 balanced kinsect provides buffs of +10 raw attack, +15% affinity, and +10 defense. Duration is still around sixty seconds.
I also have clips demonstrating that the attack and affinity boosts are tied to the displayed buff next to your hunter's nameplate, and are not tied to your stored nectars, as you might expect if you're used to playing a speed kinsect.
I have Critical Eye +2 with Crimson Fatalis's Absolute Ruiner Glaive, which totals 35% base affinity.
© Post "[MHGU] Notes on the balanced kinsect (it’s probably better than you think!)" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!