Hey huntresses and hunters. I come with a very funny set made for the Lance weapon. As you may know it, the lance has a small jump move when charging, and the set aims to take the most of both the charge and the jump.
Disclaimer : this is a fun build, made to have fun. Don't go hunt tempered Kirin with that thing, or else you will have a surprise.
Here are the talents you must seek for this build (decreasing order of importance) :
- Master Mouter Lv 1 : Core skill of the build. Aerial is meant for mounting after all.
- Jump master Lv 1 : Game changing.
- Marathon Runner Lv 3 : You will be able to run for ages.
- Stamina Surge Lv 3 : You will be unstoppable with this.
- Earplugs Lv 5 : To not be disturbed. Always apreciated.
- Airborne Lv 1 : Not much of use, but a little damage boost is always nice.
- Affinity sliding Lv 1 : Mostly useless, unless you're in a GORRAM SLIDING ZONE.
The Lance lovers may notice that there is no Guard Lv 5 here… but it wouldn't be much of use anyway.
Here is the set I'm using :
- Weapon : Gama Lance III <2> <2> –because of the two Lv 2 jewel slots, plus the weapon is pretty
- Head : Lumu Alpha (Stamina Surge Lv 2)
- Chest : Lumu Beta <1> (Master Mounter Lv 1)
- Arms : Legiana Beta <3> (Airborne Lv 1) –the Lv 3 slot is appreciated
- Waist : Diablos Beta <2> (Marathon Runner Lv 2)
- Legs : Rath Beta <3> (Jump Master) –unskippable
- Charm : Earplugs Charm Lv 3
That gives us 6 jewel slots (which is not much) with the following levels : <3> <3> <2> <2> <2> <1>
I thus use thiese jewels :
- Earplug <3> ×2
- Marathon Runner <2> ×1
- Stamina Surge <2> ×1
- Affinity Sliding <2> ×1
- One free <1> slot (for whatever you want/need)
This requires a lot of jewels, but you could achieve it without them by dumping Airbirne and Affinity Sliding (or even Earplug but I would not recommend that.
And of course, Rocksteady Mantle to keep uninterrupted. I like to use the Affinity Booster as secondary survival item, because you end up moving and circling around a lot.
How to use the build
You have two main moves with this build :
- Charge the monster and then press A + Up to jump and then perform an aerial attack.
- Charge the monster until you're past them, then press A + Down to turn around and repeat until your sharpness it yellow.
© Post "[MHW] Aerial Lance build" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top-10 Best Video Games of 2018 So Far
2018 has been a stellar year for video game fans, and there's still more to come. The list for the Best Games of So Far!
Top-10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2019
With 2018 bringing such incredible titles to gaming, it's no wonder everyone's already looking forward to 2019's offerings. All the best new games slated for a 2019 release, fans all over the world want to dive into these anticipated games!