I decided to look at the fastest times for Time Attack Runs for World for the hell of it besides a majority of 6 star monsters since I don't think too many people care about how fast something like Great Jagras dies.
http://mhw.wiki-db.com/solota/ – MHW TA Wiki
Some conclusions I can make are the following:
- Heavy Bowgun RNG cannon (Cluster 3 spam) while not the most reliable (since RNG surrounding Xeno Set Bonus) can kill monsters extremely quickly. This is because it doesn't worry about monster hitzones per se, it just makes monsters explode. That said, don't bring this to multiplayer since you will definitely run out of ammo and your teammates will also explode.
- Dual blades are good against rath species since they can trip them easily and attack the head for massive damage.
- Bow is great against elder dragons in general.
- Monsters flinch too easily in single player (this should be changed)
The only reasons I didn't and don't plan to do a full TA wiki analysis like I did for MHXX are because:
- World is still getting content and patches which will probably change things
- Monsters die too quickly. Most runs were sub 5 minutes which is much shorter than previous titles. Hell most of the runs on the wiki were about 2 or 3 minutes depending on the monster. Only 4 monsters might last longer than 5 minutes (Lavasioth, Deviljho, Vaal Hazak, and Xeno'jiiva). This applies to every weapon btw. Not to mention this is without mantles or boosters.
© Post "[MHW] Quick Glance at Time Attack Runs for World (5/24/18)" for game Monster Hunter World.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Video Games of 2020
2020 will have something to satisfy classic and modern gamers alike. To be eligible for the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there should be good reason to expect its release in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a mere announcement and no discernible release date will not be included.
Top 15 NEW Games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
2020 has a ton to look forward to...in the video gaming world. Here are fifteen games we're looking forward to in the first half of 2020.